Chapter 12: Friends

Lucy's POV

"Hello?"

"H-hey Levy-chan.." I spoke nervously, Levy is my bestfriend but I haven't spoken to her as friend as much as I do as an associate.

"Wait who is this? Lucy?" "Yea it's me." "What can I do for you?" I sighed then actually started laughing a bit.

"Lev you wanna come spend the night and have a girls night, like we used to?" There was dead silence on the other end of line. "Levy-chan?" "Kyaaaa!!!!! Of course I'll come over!!! I've missed you Lucy no wait my lu-chan!!!!"

I giggled into the phone. "Okay okay just get your big booty over here!" "Big booty on her way!" She cheered before hanging up.

I just smiled to my self then changed into some pjs. Besides Natsu's shirt, I left that on. Afterwards I made up my bed and laid a bunch of chick flicks out along with candy and popcorn.

A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs and answered it before Virgo could. As soon as I opened the door a small girl tackled me in a hug.

"Ahh I've missed you so much lu-chan!!" She cried loudly, I just patted her head. "Levy you see me everyday at work" she just shook her head no.

"I see Lucy Heartfilia, my boss. It's been so long since I've seen my lu-chan, my bestfriend whose smiles and laughs." She wiped a tear them smiled brightly. "What's gotten you in such a good mood?" She asked, I blush scarlet. "Well let's go out a movie in and I'll tell you everything" she picked her stuff up and followed me up stairs.

She sat her stuff down and we picked a movie out. We ended up putting in "If I Stay" we both promised to not cry.

"Okay so spill lu!" I fidgeted around in my spot. "Well I'm kind of seeing someone" Levy started squealing like crazy. "Levy.. It's Natsu" her eyes grew wide. "So all the photos at the party, they were real?" She questioned.

"Well most of those weren't really planned on my part. Wel the last picture I did kiss back but freaked out afterwards. But after the party I got super wasted and apparently Natsu took care of my drunk ass." Levy nodded.

"Well apparently the next day was Valentine's Day. I was still at Natsu's. He made me breakfast. I almost died when he said goodmorning" I laughed. "Then he whispered happy Valentine's Day and towered over me, looking at my lips. Levy do you know how much my heart was racing. Like Natsu is hot af. And having those onyx eyes staring down at you ahh"

Levy wiggled her brows at me and I just shook my head. "He leaned in close to my face almost touching my lips I just closed my eyes waiting, but he started talking. He asked me what I wanted him to do, asked if I really hated him, and he asked me if I'd be his valentines."

"Wow Natsu seems so sweet, I thought he was a total playboy and only slept around with women."

I sighed.

"Well yes he did do that, but honestly it's my own fault he turned out that way. I completely pushed him away and he still loved me. Shit i still loved him too, that's why I started to hate him because I loved him so much."

Levy held on to my hands. "Oh lu" she whispered.

"But I gave my self to him last night" I started blushing. "He told me that he would prove he really did still love me, and that I loved him. I accepted to be his Valentine then we made love. I really do love him levy. He makes me smile so much. All the little sweet nothings he would whisper in my ears I just oh lev I ah"

I kept blushing and squirming around. "Oh lu-chan you have it bad, but I really am happy for you, I knew you still loved him. But hey" she covered her smirk with her hand.

"How was it?"

She wiggled her eyebrows. "Was he big? Did it feel good? Did it get steamy?" Steamed poured my ear and my face turned tomato red. "L-levy!!!"

She started laughing, like uncontrollably and fell over hold her stomach. "I'm serious Lu! I wanna know all the dirty parts." I face planted into my pillow and mumbled out. "Oh my Mavis Levy"

She started bouncing around the bed around on the bed. "Spill it spill it!!" She continued to whined.

"Okay okay. Yes it felt good just not at first. It hurt really badly I was almost in tears. And I'm not telling you how big my man is levy oh my god. But I don't know it's not something I need to survive it's just a nice thing to do when you wanna show your love in a more physical way."

"Wow lu way to be so like boring about it" I rolled my eyes then looked over at the tv. "Oh my glub! Her brother just died Ahhh" I started crying then Levy started crying. Pretty much we held onto each other and cried the rest of the movies.

Mean while with Natsu..

Natsu's POV

Finally after fixing up what I needed to at the company I decided to go have a glass or two up at the Fairytail pub. "Yo flame brain!" I felt a hand grab my shoulder, I turned to see Gray.

"What's up popsicle?"

He sat down then ordered a drink. "Nothing much decided to come get a drink before heading home." "Same here" I noticed Gray scratching his head. "What's up dude?"'

"well I was kind of wondering what the deal is with you and Lucy? I thought I told you not to fall in love with her again." I laughed kind of nervously.

"I don't think I ever really fell out of love with her man. How could I?
I mean look at her. Wait no don't she's mine but you know. She's beautiful and smart, Lucy's has such a sweet heart and cares for people deeply. I know the way she acted back then was wrong, but dude I'm no better."

He nodded. "I understand"

" I don't know man just spending that week with her and being around her you should have seen the difference that one week made man. She was cold and rude. Now she's smiling that beautiful smile again, she's laughing and she's happy again. I'm happy again. She's mine Gray, she let me have her. I didn't have sex last night dude, I made love to the woman I love and I couldn't be happier. Honestly I'll never sleep with another woman as long as Lucy's in my life. I need her."

"Yea you sure do, just watch your self man, you slip up and she's gone, you know it. Don't fuck up" I gulped a bit, the thought of losing Lucy again pained me. "I swear on Gray I'm done with my old self he's gone."

"You better stick to that man, anyway I'll see yea later" I nodded and waved him off shortly after I paid the bartender and headed home my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the new chapter💕

~ It was super short and not necessary but it's just a full in chapter. Next update should be good😁

~ oh! Yea so since the last update I have moved to California from Louisiana. Still getting used to things out here
.
.
.
.
Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret