Chapter 19: Hey You

Natsu's POV

I laid there with Lucy holding onto my hand. For a moment everything went white, then just like that black. I stayed in the darkness for who knows how long. Some times I sworn I could hear Lucy. She'd be singing or crying. I just wanna hug her and tell her everything is alright. I closed my eyes I think..

When I opened them I was in a large field. "Lucy!" I called out jumping to my feet. "Now here's what I don't get , why is that idiot here?" My heart dropped. I snapped my head back and there he was "dad.." Tears flooded my eyes, just like that I was hugging him, pops.

"I thought you were a man!? Why're you cryin boy!" I heard him ask through my sobbing. "Igneel! For crying out loud just comfort him" I looked around the side of my dad and saw mom. Of course I ran and gave her a hug. She ran her fingers through my pink locks while hugging me. "I'm sorry Natsu.. To leave you while you were still so young" I had no words. "But you've grown so much hun, look at you all grown and taller, your hairs darker too"

I pulled at my locks. "I haven't changed that much ma" I felt dads hand on my head. "You look more like me don't he Grandine?" Mom laughed then sighed. "Natsu why're you here?" I gulped and looked around. "Did I die?" "You better not have" i heard another voice speak up. "You can't just leave my precious daughter down there alone can you?"

My jaw opened slightly. "Mrs. Heartfilia! Mr. Heartfilia." Layla smiled at me. "Hey there Natsu, how's Lucy been? Is she okay?" I nodded. "From what I know she's okay ma'am.. But your house did get burnt down.. And Lucy was kidnapped." Both of her parents eyes opened widely. "What my house!/ who kidnapped her!" They both yelled.

"Im sorry! I should've protected her more!" They sighed. "Well then you better get back and wake up mister. You've got people waiting for you" Layla said. "And Natsu, you know you never did ask for my blessing" I opened my eyes in shock. "Im sorry sir, I know its late but can I have your blessing?"

"No"

"Jude!" Layla yelled.

He patted my shoulder "alright fine, now just get down there to her" I nodded and closed my eyes. I listened and I could hear Lucy's soft voice whispering something.

"Beautiful baby girl please stop crying" I slowly felt my consciousness flowing back into me. I opened my eyes slowly and was shocked. In my slightly blurred vision was a Lucy, but in her arms was a tiny little baby. With a bit of pink showing on the top of her head.

"She's beautiful, Luce"

Lucy froze her eyes slowly widening. "N-Natsu.." She turned and faced me with tears. "Welcome back sleepy head, enjoy your nap?" She joked. "Yup sure did now come here" I noticed she was still in a hospital gown and struggled to stand but still did. I tried to scoot over some so she could lay beside me. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at.

I slowly leaned up as she leaned down and kissed her. "Thank goodness they brushed your teeth" she giggled a bit while I glared. "Still don't like the dragons breathe" she shook her head. "No way" we both smiled and kissed each other again.

I don't know how Lucy feels but i just wanted to hold her and kiss her like I'd never see her again.

The soft then loud cries came from Lucy's arms and I looked down. "What's her name?" I watched as Lucy caressed her little pink cheeks. "I named her Nashi" I smiled. "It's a beautiful name for our little princess.. Can I hold her?" I asked hoping for a yes. "Of course, you're her dad Natsu."

She handed the little baby over to me and Nashi stopped crying and stared at me before smiling a toothless smile.

"How old is she?" "She was born yesterday morning" I looked down at my little princess then back at my queen. Tears picked at my eyes. "I'm sorry you had to go through all this alone." I felt her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Natsu.. If you wouldn't have done what you did me and Nashi wouldn't be here right now" Luce started crying softly, it was hard to comfort her while holding Nashi though.

"It's strange Natsu, you're surprisingly calm for just finding out I was pregnant."

I scratched the back of my neck. "I actually knew, ya see when the police search me and levys house they found your purse and informed me." Lucy's mouth made an O shape, but I could see sadness in her eyes. "I'm happy Luce, that we have Nashi. If all of this wouldn't have happened. That day you walked in to tell me. I would have been happy. Over joyed honestly. I told you Luce I love you. And I wanna have a family with you. And now that we do I just want us to be happy"

I looked down at Nashi who had fallen asleep. "I want Nashi to have a good life" Lucy leaned her head on my shoulder and nuzzled a bit. "Thanks for that. I love you too."

Normal POV

The hospital released Natsu and Lucy a few days later. Natsu has to come to physical therapy to get back all his strength he lost while in a coma. At the moment Lucy is actually the one pushing Natsu whose holding Nashi to a car. "Natsu, I hate you" Lucy groaned. "And whys that my love?" He asked in a goofy tone.

"I told you the last time we were in the hospital I couldn't wait for me to hold my little baby in my arms while getting pushed to the car. And here you are the one who didn't go through birthing pain, getting pushed to the car holding our baby" Lucy huffed while fit the car seat. "I know baby I'm sorry. But right now you're the stronger one of the pair of us."

Lucy picked Nashi up and strapped her in her car seat. Then helped Natsu into the passengers side. "I know it's okay. You just stole my rain of sunshine that's all" she gave him a peck on the lips before closing the door and getting the car.

***

"Wow you already got this place ready for the baby?" Natsu asked as we walked into our apartment. "Yea, levy threw a baby shower for me." She walked past Natsu and laid Nashi in her new crib. She helped Natsu walked to the bed room with his crutches and one arm over her shoulder. "Thanks Luce" Lucy just smiled and laid him on the bed. "I'll go make us some foo-"

Natsu grabbed her arm and pulled her back on the bed. He grabbed her head and pulled her close to him, before putting their foreheads together. "Thanks for everything Luce, I love you so much." Tears filled in Lucy's eyes as she nodded slightly and smiled. "I love you too"

"Can you just stay here for a little while and lay with me?" Natsu asked, Lucy simple nodded and crawled under the covers with him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder then she laid her head and one hand on his chest. Both happy to be in one another's arms again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally got around to updating. Ima try and start making the chapters long again. Hope you enjoyed💕

.
Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret