Study at Durmstrang Institute

Dear Ms. Ravin Phoenix, you have been accepted into

"Hogwarts School  of Witchcraft and Wazardry."

"Durmstrang institute"

"Beauxbatons Academy of Magic."

All the schools had good opportunities for me to learn. I told my family I didn't really mind where I chose to learn because they were all good schools. Beauxbatons Academy was a school that wasn't very sporty, i want to be able to duel others and play quiditch, Beauxbotons doesn't really let it's students play quiditch. Hogwarts is a good school to learn at but i don't like that the first years can't play quiditch. In the end, I decided to choose Durmstrang because they have the most advanced classes and they allowed broomsticks in the first year.

I told my parents the school i decided to attend. They acted as if they knew what school i was gonna pick to study at.

I needed to go pack because i only have about two weeks until the term starts and i want to practice a little bit of magic with the books I'll get from Diagon Alley.

I get my trunk and fill it up with toiletries, clothes for the cold weather, magic objects, potions, ingredients, my broomstick, and my shoes. Of course all of this fit because the trunk has an extension charm on it. I didn't have a lot of magical objects. I had an auto-answer quill and omnioculors.

All i need now is the school uniform, the books, a wand, equipment, and some extra stuff. I am going to go to Diagon Alley for those things.