Helping Out

" I need Dittany NOW!" I screamed at the people around me. The second task was still going on unbeknownst to others that a first year had fallen into the lake. He was attacked by creatures in the lake and had several deep gashes on his body.

"Somebody go look for Madame Pomphrey!" I was frantically workimg to stop the bleeding and heal the wounds, but because they were caused by a magical creature, it was far more difficult to achieve.

Everything I have learned was coming back to me and running through my head. I hurriedly got the dittany and made the kid eat it and swollow the plant. I ordered some people to get ingredients for a potion. The potion would couse the body to replenish itself. When the potion was made, I gave it to him.

Slowly his wounds started to close and the color was returning to his face at a faster rate.

I used a spell to dry him and enchanted a blanket to keep him warm. I wrapped it around him and held him tight.

He looked up at me and hugged me around the waist. He started to cry and say thank yous' to me. I just held him and picked him up.

"RAVIN, WHAT IN MERLINS BEARD HAPPENED?" Madam Pomphrey finally got here and I explained what happened. She nodded along with my expanation and told me to take him to the infermery so that he could rest.

I picked him up and carried him wrapped up in my arms. As I was making my way to the infermery, I noticed that their was a lot of student staring at me and moving out of the way. I ignored the looks and kept walking.

3rd P.O.V

The crowd looked on as Ravin walked passed through the crowd. They were all mesmerized by what she had just done. Once she entered the castle, people started talking about it. Soon when the champians and teachers heard of what she had done, they quickly finished the competition. Viktor quickly tried to look for Ravin. He worried that she might have gotten hurt or into trouble. He found her at the infermery, helping Madame Pomphrey with the little boy that clung to her. Viktor stood there for a while, admiring the look of professionalism that she adorned. She looked concentrated and beautiful. Ravin was listening to everything that Madame Pomphrey was saying intently, wanting to learn more. She was comforting the first year. He was shivering and clingimg to her like how a little brother hugs his older sibling after he's had a fright. Viktor always thought it was amazing how fast Ravin connected to people. He'd seen it at Durmstrang, everyone wanted to know who she was because they had heard stories of someone that was outspoken and did not allow herself to be talked down to by males. People at Hogwarts reacted the same way to her. He felt that if she wanted to stay in Hogwarts, she wouldn't find it hard to adapt. He knew for a fact that he didnt want Ravin to leave his side. He's known for a long time that he has feelings for Ravin, but he wasn't so sure that she felt the same way. She shows him more affection but he thought maybe it was because they've known each other for so long. He thought about her constantly and about how she played quiditche and her dreams of becoming a Healer/Arour. He thought of the way she treated her magical creatures, how she choreographed the entrance ceremony, how she would lean in a little when she needed to tell him something in his ear, and how she always made small contacts by touching his arm or patting his chest. Thinking all these things of her, he knew for certain that he was in love with her.

Finally seeing Viktor at the doorway Ravin made a motion for him to come in. The little kid looked up at Raven and then looked at Viktor, when he saw Victor his eyes widened and he tugged on Ravins sleeve.

"It's ok. He's a very close friend of mine." She said.

Charlie looked at Ravin then at Viktor. Viktor walked up to the kid and asked her in Bulgarian," Are you doing ok? I heard what happened."

"Da, i'm fine. It's just, I feel bad that he was even hurt in the first. No one else stepped up to help. I keep wondering what could have happened if I wasn't there." Ravin admitted to Viktor. She was secretly mad that she wasn't his precious person, chosen to be rescued by him. She understood that Hermione was a new friend to him, but she didn't expect everyone to believe that Hermione was closer to Viktor than herself. In her opinion it was pretty obvious that Viktor and herself were super close. She blamed it on the fact that shes been helping Harry more when it comes to the Tri-wizard Tournament. 

Viktor looked at her and brought her closer so that he could hug her. Charlie looked at the duo and wondered if they were a couple. He thought they looked good together and sensed a special connection between the two. He felt grateful to Ravin for helping him and felt like she could be like the big sister he never had. He was an only child and his parents didn't like the fact that he was sorted into Gryffindor. His whole family had been slytherin and he knew that when he went home for the holidays he would be punished for the sorting hats decision and being an "embarrassment" to the family. 

Ravin looked at Charlie and noticed he was tearing up. She sat on the edge of his bed and brought him closer to her so she could hug him. She wrapped her arms around her and he clung to her tightly. They stayed that way until he stoped crying and fell asleep in her arms.

"He looked like he was crying for a lot more than just the lake." Viktor said in Bulgarian starting to sit next to her.

Ravin nodded and looked at Viktor and then at Charlie. "He seems kind of sad. I heard from Ron that Charlie was the only Gryffindor in his family out of a long line of Slytherins. He must be scarred to go back home to his parents. I feel like I should help him."

"It seems like your starting to see him as a little brother. Maybe you should look after him. I've seen him being picked on by some Slytherins,but as soon as I walk near them they stop." Viktor states still speaking in his native tongue and wraps his arm around Ravins shoulders.

Ravin moved Charlie so he was laying on the bed. He slept soundly and still clutched a handful of Ravins robe. She transfigured the seat next to his bed to turn into a really comfortable sofa and sat there, knowing she would sleep there till he woke up. Viktor sat next to her and said," well if your gonna sit here, then so will I." He said and moved her so that she was leaning on him. She leaned her head on his arm and he took her hand and enterwined their fingers together, falling asleep.

A.N

Hey guys I know that it's been soooo long since i last updated, but tnanks for still reading and I honestly didn't think a lot of people would like this story so I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you that read it and vote.