A New Day

Thank you @nik267. I tried to incorporate your idea as much as I could.

"Ravin... Ravin, you have to get up. Your already late for practice."

I heard someone talking to me, but I was still groggy from my sleepy state. I had gone to bed late because I was talking to my animals. They seemed mad at the fact that I wasn't paying them much attention, so they were all cuddling up to me until we all fell asleep.

I started to sit up, but it was difficult because Zeus was laying across my stomach. All my animals were scatered around my bed sleeping soundly. Vik helped me move them slowly so that I could get off the bed.

I was just about to successfully stand but something tugged at my sleeve and I tripped a little at the sudden pull and ended up leaning on Viktor.

I looked up at him. He was already looking down at me and I noticed how close our faces were. I could feel his minty breath on my face. It seemed as if we were slowly getting closer to each other. His breath fanned against my check and my breath hitched as he kissed my cheek and kept his lips there a little longer than normal.

We looked back at each other and I felt like we were going to kiss, but then I heard the sound of someone blowing a raspberry. I looked down at my sleeve, where the noise was coming from, and saw lockit. My bowtruckle was on my sleeve looking mad and sticking his tongue out at me.

 My bowtruckle was on my sleeve looking mad and sticking his tongue out at me

"Lockit. I'm sorry do you want to accompany me to my practice?" I asked turning to look at him and tilting my head. I leaned back onto Vik while talking to Lockit.

Lockit nodded and picked up his arms like a baby does so that they can be carried.

I picked him up with one finger and put him on my shoulder. I looked back up at Vik and we both started walking out of my room and off the ship. As soon as we made it off the ship and to the softer sand, Vik immediately cast a spell to make heavy leg and arm weights to appear. We went on a jog around the school, but then Hermione showed up and Vik went to go talk to her. I was left alone to continue the martial arts portion of the workout. I was just supposed to do one lap around the school but I lost track of time and continued till lunch time.

When I got to the great hall the doors banged open, but I kept walking towards Harry and Ron since Vik and Hermione were sitting togethor somewhere. Hermione would occasionally steal looks at Ron to see the reactions he would make when she would laugh with Viktor and touch his arm.

I glared at her. I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach. She was just using him to get back at Ron and no one does that to Vik. I decided to play a little harmless prank. I took my wand out of my pocket and pointed it at her hair and face. I flicked my wrist and cast the spell. She was about to drink out of her goblet but my spell made it so that the goblet spilled a lot of water on her while the goblet stayed floating and the water kept spilling.

3rd POV

When Ravin walked in everyone looked at her. While walking towards Harry people talked about her choice of clothing. At Hogwarts people weren't used to a girl wearing that kind of clothing but no one judged her because they'd all heard of how she was. She was a headstrong nice girl with a lot of people she is loyal to. Viktor looked at her and noticed how most of the male population was almost drooling over her. His fist clenched and he suddenly felt Hermiones hand touch his arm. He noticed that she had rolled her eyes at Ravin. Viktor thought of Hermione as only a friend and suspected she had a crush on Ron.

All of a sudden Hermiones goblet spilled water over her. Of course Viktor knew it was a prank and he knew who it was because when he looked over at Ravin she was trying hard not to laugh. Hermione had rushed out of the great hall and Viktor stayed looking at Ravin. He smiled to himself and walked over to her. He leaned down while she was laughing and whispered in her ear," It was pretty funny, but why would you do that?"

Ravin looked at him and said," Payback for messing with someone elses feelings."

Harry knew who she was talking about and kind of thought that Hermione was being rude with the way she was acting. Hermoine knew of Viktor and Ravins feelings and yet still decided to act in such a way.

Viktor sat down beside Ravin and protectively put his arm around her waist, but forgot that her stomach was exposed so he ended up putting his hand on her exposed waist. They both jumped and looked at each other with blushing faces. Eventually Ravin got his hand and intertwined their finger. They continued talking and both noticed that they had a sense of flirtation tension in the air during the whole lunch time.

Time skip

Later that day Ravin had her practice session with Professor Moody on advanced protection spells. He was acting differently. She had met him once before, during her Auror interview, and he was a little calmer back then. She decided to ignore since she doesn't know him well.She learned a lot and continued practicing the spell the rest of the day.

She also helped Viktor and Harry in finding clues for the next task.

She found a way to visit the dragons that were used for the competition. She helped heal them with special herbs and remedies. She had worked hard to communicate with them since they were being really stubborn and eventually they would ask her for things like their favourite food and they would help her train to get stronger.

Day by day she was getting stronger and she knew that she'll be able to help a lot more people now and later when she graduates out of Durmstrang.