First Task

Today was the first task.

I helped Viktor study spells to help defeat and win the first task. I know i have friends at Hogwarts, but i am a Durmstrang student and i want Durmstrang to win.

I walked to the great hall and sat down next to Viktor. He was eating eggs, pancakes, bacon and toast, with orange juice.

"Maybe you should slow down. You might throw up from how much you're eating." I said sitting next to him and handing him th juice so that he doesn't choke on his food.

"I'm going to battle a dragon, I need to eat." He said with a serious face.

"You'll be fine. We've been studying and practicing spells, some would help in fighting a dragon." I said patting his back.

Time Skip

Viktor and I were in the tent with the other champions. I was trying to get Viktor to stay fucused and remeber everything we have practised. I could tell he was a bit nervous, so i made him face me and put my hands on his cheeks and lowered his body so that we were at eye level. His eyes widened at the proximity of our faces.

"I know you'll be fine. Even if you don't get first place, it's still an honor to have been chosen as a Tri-wizard champian. Your ready to battle this dragon ." I say and kiss his cheeks.

Click

We both turn to the noise of a flash and see Rita Skeeter, a ministry journalists for the Daily Prophet. She writes fake half stories that hardly anyone believes.

"Oh, what's this? Viktor Krum and Ravin Phoenix, Bulgarian quiditch players, having a bit of a ramantic moment. What will the people think of this? Are you both together romantically?" She asked smiling at us actually expecting an answer.

"I believe that it's none of your business if Viktor and I were or weren't dating, so please leave us alone or I'll call people to escort you out." I say, glaring at her.

She leaves and starts making random notes about the tent and it's people.

Click

Viktor and i turn around and see her taking a picture of Hermione and Harry hugging, but they pull away when they hear the flash and look at Rita Skeeter.

"This is a place for champions and friends, you have no business here." Viktor says to Rita Skeeter with a stern face.

She leaves as soon as Dumbledore and Crouch walk into the tent.

"If everyone else could please go to their seats except for the champions." Dumbledore says moving aside to let people pass through the entry of the tent.

I give Viktor a kiss on the cheek and walk out of the tent to go to my seat.

Time skip

It was finally Viktors turn.

He managed to get the egg but in the process, some of the eggs got crushed. He got some points taken away for that, but fortunately he didn't get too hurt.

I went to go see him at the tent where they were to heal him and saw his arm slightly stinged. I walked up to him and sat next to him. I gave him a hug and grabbed his arm. I started massaging it so that it didn't hurt him soo much. We didn't speak for a while and slowly I started healing his arm. He looked at me and he we slowly started to lean in.

We were so close i could feel his breath on my face.

"Viktor." Karkaroff yelled comimg into the tent.

We both separated and I stood up and walked a bit away, blushing.

"Oh, good your both here. I came to tell you that we will be holding a small celebration for Viktors performance. I expect you both to be there." He said and left the room.

"Come on let's go to the ship and get ready for this party." I said grabbing his hand and walking out of the tent and on our way to the Durmstrang ship.