Entrance

Our routine involved staffs, sparks, tumbling, fire, and more. Like I mentioned before, I only had sparks coming out of my hands but they weren't harmful.

"And now our friends of the north, the great and proud sons of Durmstrang and their highmaster, Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore said intriducing us to the the Hogwarts students.

Those in front of me walked in with staffs and started running to the front and did a couple flips. I walked with the sparks coming from my hands and did a flip without using my hands, making the Durmstrang birds come out of my arms to form the Durmstrang symbol. I landed elegantly and continued to walk to the front.

Viktor and Karkaroff walked in.

Viktor walked up to me while Karkaroff hugged Dumbledore.

"You know, there's a daughter of Durmstrang too." I said walking up to Dumbledore hugging him in front of everyone.

"Oh, yes. We've missed you at Hogwarts." Dumbledore said smiling and leading me towards the teachers that were all standing to welcome me to Hogwarts. I went around and hugged all of them. I heard a lot of people gasp when I hugged Snape but I ignored it and continued to hug the rest of the teachers.

I walked  to where the rest of Durmstrang was and sat down with them. We were sitting at the slytherin table. Food appears and the chatter starts. I look up and see Harry.

"HARRY!" I say, get up and walk towards him. I feel people staring at me and notice that Harry stood up from his seat.  I smile and kiss his cheek and hug him. He twirls me around a little before putting me down. We both sit down at his table and I greet the rest of the people there.

"Ravin," Harry says sternly," I've been writing in the notebook you gave me but you never answered. I was worried that something might have happened to you, but then I remembered that you left early." He said and I smiled.

I grabbed his hand that was above the table,"I didn't answer because Viktor took it away months ago. I got mad at him and ended up sitting on the ship floor until he dropped it when i bit him but that was last week." I said smiling.

Third POV

The people around Harry stared at the well known girl sitting at their table. They couldn't believe that Harry was talking to her so casually. They were a bit confused because they seemed a bit like a couple but Harry never mentioned that to anyone and if he did, well then everyone would know. 

Harry and Ravin looked around at the table and saw that people were gawking at her, when suddenly something jumped on her shoulder. It was a little gryffin. She was petting it and it got comfortable on her shoulder.

"Hi Zues. Where have you been?" She wondered.

Suddenly Viktor Krum walks up and takes the gryffin. " I'm not going to be taking care of your crearures all the time, but I'll take care of gryffin for a while." He said and she nodded. He walked away after handing her something small and green.

She put it on her shoulder and it snuggled on top of her coat.

"This is my bowtruckle, his name is foli like the word foliage." She introduced us to a small green twig that had leaves around it, he seemed a bit shy, clinging to her coat.

While she was talking about her animals, Hermione and Ginny kept looking at Harry. He was looking at her, very interested in what she was saying and laughing at some of the jokes she made. They were still holding hands and Hermione and Ginny were asking themselves if Harry liked Ravin as more than a friend but at that moment they weren't so sure.

Ravin's POV

I knew some people were wondering if Harry and I had a crush on each other but as far as i knew, I held no romantic feelings towards Harry. I was going to be leaving back to Durmstrang so it was best if I didn't obtain romantic feelings towards anyone. Unless they were from my own school I guess.

After we were done eating, Hogwarts students went up to their house common rooms and I walked over to Viktor. We headed back to our ship for the night, we would be sleeping here while we were at Hogwarts. I noticed Viktor a bit quiet so I asked him if something was wrong. He looked at me.

"I know why, but you weren't sitting with me today. I guess I just thought that we were also best friends, but then i saw you with Harry and i thought you seemed happier." He said. It made my heart flutter for some strange reason.

We both stopped our walk and i turned to look at him. I hugged him and said," Harry and I haven't seen each other in a while. We were just happy, but if you want to know, I feel happiness with you too. You have nothing to worry about."

Viktor POV

I watch as Ravin walked over to Harry and the way they greeted each other, my fist clenched. I knew they were friends but i hoped they weren't more than that. I knew I had feelings for Ravin. I knew since I was young, but she never thought of me that way because I would persue other girls.

"Viktor, relax they are just friends." A boy from Durmstrang said. I nodded at them. Most of the students at Durmstrang knew of my feelings towards Ravin except her.

When we were walking towards the ship I wanted to kiss her, but i didn't want to ruin what we had, so I didn't and I ignored it.