Exercise

"Ravin."

"RAVIN, you need to get up"

I felt someone shake me while I was comfortably sleeping in my bed, wrappd up in the warm blankets and with a pillow snugly under my head.

I felt the person yank the blankets away and remove the pillow. I feel the cold breeze almost emedietly. I look up at the person and glare at them.

"Viktor, whhhhyy." I ask pouting at him.

"Don't you remember, even though we're at a different school, we still have to practice, and train. So get up and get ready. I'll be outside waiting." He said, walking out the door.

I got up and got dressed in a black sports bra, black excersice tights, black tank top, and grey and black sports shoes with my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I went outside and walked over to Viktor.

"You do know that five minutes into this run we're going to be followed by girls, right?" I inform him of the fact that he's famous and that girls like him.

"Yes well that will encourage us to run faster." He said, we both smirk.

We disembarked the ship and started our run around the grounds. We ended up running near the black lake. We were right near the edge of the shore when suddenly Viktor picked me up and threw me in the water. I resurfaced and glared at him. I ran up to him and pulled him in the water. We started play fighting in the water. I pulled him down and he carried me back up to the surface. When i looked up at him I noticed how close our faces were and that they were getting closer, our foreheads were touching and I could feel his breath on my face.

"AHHHH, it's Viktor Krum." We hear someone say and we jump apart.

Were we, were we just about to kiss?

Viktor and I looked at each other and started running. We were being followed by random girls but we were used to it, so we just kept having a conversation while jogging.

We passed by Harry, Hermione and Ron, they were starring at Vik and I but we kept running. I waved at them, while running.

A bit far away from them, Viktor and I started practicing our combat skills.

Harry's POV

Hermione, Ron and I watched as Ravin and Viktor were joggimg around. They seemed happy in each others company, and they seemed pretty close.

"Blimey Harry, you got competition with Krum." Ron said.

"I don't fancy Ravin, we're friends. Plus from the way she talks about Viktor to me, I can tell she fancys him, but she hasn't completely realised it yet and she'll be going back to Durmstrang." I said looking at them while they were practicing combat. I could tell that he treats her right and loves her and thats all I really wanted her to find in a partner.

Hermione, Ron and I walked back to the castle.