Diagon Alley Pt.1

Harry and i walked through Diagon Alley and after going to Gringots and Hagrids suspicious Hogwarts business, we decided we would go get our uniforms first at Madam Malkin's rabes for all occasions. I had to get two different uniforms for Durmstrang and Harry only had to get a white button up shirt, black pants, dress shoes, a Hogwarts tie, and robes. My uniform consisted of a black skirt, red jacket, black shirt, black knee high or ankle boots, and a brown shoulder overcoat and my second uniform consisted of dark brown pants, light brown corset, knee length light brown boots and a light brown coat. I also bought a long red Durmstrang robe.

Harry and i laughed at how different our uniforms were

Harry and i laughed at how different our uniforms were. When we were done we walked  out of the shop and talked on our way to get our equipment.

"So, Harry. How do you like being a wizard so far?" I asked him makimg silly faces to see if i could make myself  laugh.

"It's great, i like it better than my life back at the Durselys. They're a bit foul and don't care about me much, but they are my family and it's the place i live at." He said with a sad smile.

I grabbed his hand and said," hey, thats not true," he looked at me confused, " remember i  told you that you can come over to my house anytime, you don't even have to send a letter. Your my first friend since I'm told I'm a bit loopy, others say I'm intimidating."

We smiled at each other and entered Patage's Cauldron Shop to purchase our different cauldrons. Harry needed a pewter cauldron and i needed a pewter cauldron and a collapsible cauldron so that i can take it anywhere, but the collapsible cauldron looks weird.

Next, we went to the Apothecary. Harry had to buy scales, and i bought scales, feathers, bright  powders, herbs and more. I realized that i was probably going to have to learn different things at Durmstrang than the things Hogwarts students learn but still a bit similar.

 We headed to get our wands from Olivanders. Harry tried out about two wands and the fourth  was the wand that chose him. I jumped and congratulated Harry. I walked up to Mr. Olivander and he handed me a wand. I looked at at the wand and swished my wrist. A vase shattered. " oh no, not this wand." Mr. Olivander said as he took the wand back. I tried about seven wands, when finally Mr. Olivander handed me one reluctantly. "This is a very special wand. It has different woods alder and apple wood being two of them. It's  core is phoenix feather and twelve inches. It's a bit flexible."

I hold the wand and swished it

I hold the wand and swished it. The room got a red, blue, yellow and then green tint to it one after the other."holy cricket, this is awesome." The wand was emerald green, with a crystal at the end, and a rose gold wiring decoration attaching the crystal to the wand.The wand's handle was carved elegantly and the gold and green complimented each other nicely. I paid for my wand and harry and i both left Olivanders.