Durmstrang

I'm standing next to the Durmstrang ship getting ready to set sail. During the past two weeks i have been practicing magic and studying all my course books and the other books i got in Diagon Alley. Harry and i have been sending letters to each other ever since we met. I look at my parents and hug them strongly.

"Remember, this is an all boy's school, so your allowed to use self defense. You were put in self defense classes for a reason. We'll  miss you very much. Make sure you write us whenever you can." My dad says, leanimg away from the hug.

"Don't worry dad, I'll kick their butts if they try to insult me and even if they don't i might still consider kicking their butts." I said.

"Good." My dad said.

I look at Eric. He hugs me and says," write to me too, ok?" I nod and board the Durmstrang ship. I look out at them from the deck and wave as the ship starts to move.

Time skip

I can't really remember how i got to the school but i do know that getting here was very beautiful. I see that everyone is walking off the the ship and that I'm the only girl here. Many people are staring, but then they just look away. It's a bit relieving that they didn't start asking me questions about why im been enrolled in the school.

Right now I'm wearing my red uniform and so is everyone else. We all walk into the castle and enter the dinning hall. Other older students started whispering about how I'm a girl, but i don't mind. All of a sudden a boy walks up to me, he's about two years older, he sticks out his hand and says," Hello, i am Viktor Krum. I 'ope we can be friends. I am Bulgarian so i 'ave an accent. I'm not very used to speaking English."

"That's ok i know a bit of Bulgarian. I hope I'm not that bad at speaking it and that you'll be able to understand me. Of course we can be friends. If you want i can also help you with speaking English." I said smiling at him.

He nodded and we both turned around when we heard the headmaster start to speak about the rules, schedules, rooming arrangements and and dress code schedules. He dismissed us to go to our rooms.

We were all assigned a room with a common room. Viktor and i shared a common room so we stayed there talking till midnight. We got to know more about each other. I learned he aspired to be a quiditch player, preferably a seeker. I also learned that he keeps to himself but when he let's people get to know him, he can be a really fun and cool guy to talk to. When we were done talking, we said goodnight to each other and walked in opposite ways to our separated rooms.