Leaky Cauldron

I was getting ready to go to Diagon Alley. I am wearing a red, black, biege, and light brown stripped sweater, light wash jeans with a flower pattern embroidered on them, white converse and a grey canvas backpack. I looked in the mirror and go downstairs to the living room to have breakfast with my family.

"Good morning." I said sitting down on a chair to eat breakfast.

"Hey, Rave, guess what mum told me. She said she is going to buy me a training broomstick!" My little brother Eric said standing up on the chair and grinning. I held on to the chair to make sure he didnt fall off the chair.

I smiled, " thats great Eric. We'll finally be able to go flying together and play quiditch." I said and he sat down correctly on the chair.

He smiled and noded i looked up to my parents and saw them smiling and cooking together. They prepared the plates and set them on the table. I said thank you to them and began eating.

After eating we decided to floo to the leaky couldren because apparating would probably make Eric sick. I grabbed some flew pouder and loudly and clearly said, " Leaky Cauldron."

I land and walk out so that someone doesn't land on me. I walked up to Tom, the bartender, and ordered a butterbeer, in a take away cup, and paid for the beverage. I walked back to my family and saw them talking to someone. When i saw who they were talking to i ran over and hugged him. "Hagrid, what are you doing here? I've  missed you so much. Are you going to accompany us to Diagon Alley? How have you been? Im sorry i haven't visited you at Hogwarts  lately? How are the rest of the professor's?" I ask while jumping a bit and smiling. I hear everyone laugh and notice I've  been rambling.

"Ravin, everyone's been alraigh'. They still wan' you to visit them. I think even Snape has missed you. Dumbledore has mentioned he wants you to study at Hogwarts because we'll miss you a bit if you don't visit us." Hagrid said.

I looked at Hagrid and pouted, "Oh, I'll be attending Durmstrang because they accepted me even though I'm a girl and to play quiditch, but i will be going to Hogwarts during breaks maybe, if mum and dad let me go and see you." I said and hopped around randomly.

"Oh, that's a bit of a bummer. I suppose we can accompany you and your family in Diagon Alley. Well let's go. Oh, i almos'  forgo', this is Mr. Harry Potter. You two are in the same year but of course in different schools. He'll also be shopping for his school equipment and such, so i hope you two can become friends." Hagrid said and moved to the side so i can see Harry Potter.

I look at him and smile. I walk up to him and lean into his face to get a better look at his face and hug him. " Hi. My name is Ravin Phoenix like the birds. I hope we can become really good friends." I say to him while flapping my arms like a bird, he stood frozen. I let go and say, " From now on you are welcome to contact us or come over to our house because rather you like it or not we are going to be friends."

He looks at me and smiles. We look at my parents and i see they have already started walking towards the wall. I pout and we run to catch up with them. Hagrid taps on the bricks and the bricks start to move to reveal Diagon Alley.