Hogsmeade pt. 1

The great hall was louder than usual today since we were allowed to go to hogsmeade. I planned on visiting but i also dont know my way around much. I only knew of certain places. I have visited Hogsmeade before. I came to Hogwarts during some of my breaks to visit the teachers and study with them. I miss the hogsmeade shops with their roofs coated with a light layer of snow. I planned on visiting zonko's and the three Broomsticks. Those are the places i met with some of the teachers so that i could talk to them or study.

I noticed that ever since I got to Hogwarts, I've been a bit more mellow. I've been remembering the times that I was at hogwarts when I was little. I would run in the halls and laugh at Snape while he yelled at me to get back to studying.

*four years ago*

"Professor Snape, I think I did something wrong," I told him. The potion I was trying to create was supposed to end up a murky green but it ended up turning a pretty blue instead.

"What did you do?" He asked looking into the couldron that faintly smelled of floo powder.

Snape had been helping me with potions since it was one of my worst subjects. I learned that Durmstrang learned with a different curriculum than the british schools. I had to learn the basics of Bulgarian and world history. I planned on getting excepted to a school that allowed me to play quiditch. It is my favorite sport. I knew if I excelled in academics, I would be accepted at Durmstrang, so idecided to study the materials ahead. Ive already learned the first, second and third year curriculum. I was currently learning the fourth year material.

"I added everything the book told me to. I did change it a bit when i saw some things that could be tweaked." I said looking at him.

"You needed to have swirled the potion clockwise two more times. This is a fourth year potion so they become more complex and the mixture needs to be perfect so that it could be used for its intended purpose." He said looking at the potion and fixing it.

I looked at the potion as it started to turn to a murky green.

"Oh wow well ok then can we use it now?" I asked. "I promised the squirrels and the deer that i would help reforest and i knew this potion would help the grass grow."

Ever since i was little i have been able to communicate with animals but no one believed me until they tested it out. I had to tell the animals do things like move to one side of the forest or run around, different things like that, until the teachers believed me.

He looked at me and nodded. He walked over to a potion bottle with a spray nozzle and put the potion in the container.

As soon as i got the potion i ran outside with Snape yelling at me to be careful. I laughed at him and told him to hurry up. Snape is actually one of my favorite teachers. He was nice even though his students didn't think so.

When i got to the forest i started to spray the bald patches of grass with the fertilizer potion.

I heard Snape arrive. When i was done with the potion i watched as the grass started to grow. I looked at Snape and smilled at him. He smiled back and we walked back to the castle.