He asked Hermione

Ravin's P.O.V

" I expect that all of you came prepared for the Tri-Wizard traditional Yule Ball.  You all know the dress code and have learned the dance, so I want to see you all there and and acting both superior and civilized." Headmaster Karkoraff informed us all once we were back on the ship. Vik and I were looking at each other and making silly faces to make each other laugh. It was hilarious due to the fact that Vik looked so out of character which distracted a lot of people. 

" Oh for goodness sake, will you too please stop flirting with each other," Karkoraff said loudly, bringing everyone to laugh at my very slightly blushing face and Viktor's cold stoned mask. 

The meeting ended shortly after and Vik brought me to the side to talk to me. I was expecting him to ask me the important question I've been waiting for but what he said surprised me more.

" I am taking Hermione Granger to the dance and I need your help on what flowers I should get her." he said with a zero emotion on his face. 

"Wait, so your telling me that you asked Hermione Granger to accompany you to the Yule Ball? What the bloody hell Vik. I-I-I thought, you know what, never mind." I said semi-yelling at him and walking away and off the ship. I couldn't believe it. Did he really not think about asking ME to the Ball. I've been thinking about how he was gonna ask me all day. I rejected other guys for him. I can't believe he asked Hermione. I'm his best friend. Does he have feelings for her? Why do I care. 

I was walking away while thinking about all of this when I bumped into someone. It ended up being Harry and as soon as we saw each other we both signed in relief and hugged. " I've had a rough day," we both said simultaneously. I grabbed his arm and dragged him off to the outskirts of the black lake. We both laid down facing up. 

"Viktor asked Hermione to the dance." I said

"I don't have a date to the dance and i was just rejected by Cho Chang." Harry challenged me in a game of "who's got the worst problem" and turned towards me with an exasperated expression.

"Yeah. Ok. You win this time, but it doesn't mean you'll win again." I said glaring at him. "Anyway  why did Chang say no to you? Your a champion and the 'Chosen One' plus I've seen the way you look at her when you think no ones looking. I think she's noticed it too."

" She said that someones already asked her. I don't know who, but I was too late and now I don't have a dance partner. Have you forgotten that I'm not the only 'famous' one here. Your on the national Bulgarian team as a trainer, one of the best witches of our generation, your best friends with Viktor Krum, and your beautiful. Your telling me he didn't ask you to the dance. Hermione is one of my best friends, but I expected him to ask you to the dance. I've seen the way you two act around each other. The bloke is madly in love with you." He says rambling with a confused expression on his face.

"He is not madly in love with me and I know that because he asked Hermione to the Ball and he seemed genuinely concerned over what flowers to get for her. He didn't seem to care if I had a date or not. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I don't have a date and everyone does. I would consider going alone, but that gets boring." I said rebutting what he mentioned. 

" You could also just go with me. Yeah, that would be perfect. We're best friends, plus it gives us the opportunity to hang out. We haven't been talking much lately." Harry asked. He seemed to have a good point.

"Ok, but you have to promise that instead of flowers, you need to get me my favorite meal instead, just in case the food comes out too late or we get hungry." I agreed. We both stayed there talking, laughing, practicing spells, and reminiscing about all the fun we had at Diagon Alley. We talked about all the things we couldn't really chat about through our enchanted communication objects. I realized going with Harry to the Ball was gonna be a lot of fun. I know I'm gonna definitely make him dance whether he likes it or not. The only problem now was gonna be talking to Vik and coming up with a way to not have to talk about why I was angry. I knew he was gonna be waiting for me to get back to the ship. I don't even know what I'm going too say since I don't want him finding out the truth, especially now that I think he has feelings for another girl. When I get back to the ship I am just gonna go to my room and talk to my precious animals. I'll figure out what I will wear for the Yule Ball later. I will also need to update Harry about the color he will need to get his tie and we would have to practice the dance together, since we are going to have to dance in front of everyone else. I don't know if I'll be able to get to dance with Vik also. He might be too busy with Hermione. I don't hate her.
I just hope he'll at least save a dance for his best friend.

 I don't know what his feelings are for me, but what I do know is that I feel something for him even though I don't know what those feelings are exactly.