Dragons

I walked through the halls of Hogwarts until i was suddenly grasped by the arm and pulled into a dark and empty classroom. It was filled with random stuff, making it a tight place to fit in.

I tried looking at the person who pulled me in here but only saw a silhouette. I tried getting away from the grasp, but due to the small place and our bodies only having a bit of space between us, it was a bit hard to do.

"It's me Ravin. I hope you weren't on your way to go see Harry Potter. He's my compition now," he said. "Although it's been like that for a while now even before the Tri-wizard Tournament." He said in a low whisper, making it hard for me to hear it.

"Harry is a friend, Vik. I'm still going to talk to him. Now why did you drag me into this room?" I asked a bit annoyed by the fact he doesn't want me conversing with Harry.

"Dragons. Thats the first task. I'll have to battle a dragon. I don't know how to do that so i hope I'll be able to receive help from my best friend on this." He said, knowing that i wasn't supposed to help him with the tasks. I felt a small tug on my heart at the mention of 'Best friend' but I ignored it.

"Vik you know I'm not allowed to help you, but I guess I could help you study spells that may or may not help you, oh, i don't know fight a dragon, but that's just an example." I say with a smirk.

I let out a small yelp of surprise when he picks me up and twirls me around. We were both laughing by the time he let me back on my feet. He kisses my forhead and hugs me.

"It's a good thing your the smartest person at Durmstrang" He said smiling at me and guiding us to the door.

We left the classroom and walked to the great hall. We sat down at the Ravinclaw table, side by side facing the Gryffindor table and started eating food.

Harry Potter's POV

Hermione, Ron and I were sitting at the Gryffindor table talking about how to deal with dragons, when we saw Viktor and Ravin walk in and sit at the Ravinclaw table. They looked like a couple from where we stood, but I knew that she would tell me if they were. I could see that they both liked each other but didn't want to say it out loud. Viktor would flirt or talk to other girls, probably to take his mind off of her. Ravin is a fantastic friend and a powerful witch.

I looked around and noticed others looking at them and assuming they were going out. It was an easy assumption to come to. They would laugh when Viktor would say something in her ear and they would slightly lean on each other and hold hands, once in a while they would blush but look away so the other doesn't see the blush on their faces.

"Are they together Harry?" Hermione asked cufused.

I shook my head,"No, but they fancy each other thats for sure. Ravin used to talk about Viktor to me. She used to talk about quiditch practice, but I didn't know she was talking about the qiuditch seeker." I said and she nods her head.

I look back at them and smile. I'm glad she's found someone.