Chapter 40

Chloe and I had a good chat and she is actually a really cool girl, not a patch on Caroline but still really cool. I said my goodbyes to her and walked her to her jeep. She was heading out to meet her boyfriend for his birthday, which is what she was seeing me for. He is a huge fan and she wanted me to sign a hat she had got him. I headed jack to my tour bus and dropped Caroline a quick text before I headed out for sound check. I told her I would call her in the morning as it would be a late one tonight and I didn't want to keep her awake with Bo n all. She totally understood.
Tonight's show was fantastic, and it was past midnight before I got off stage. I text Caroline goodnight and headed off to bed.

The next morning I woke up and I noticed I had a picture message on my cell, it was from Caroline, it must be a picture of her and Bo. I opened it and dropped the phone to the floor.
Caroline: Luke what the fuck, is this why you didn't call last night. I can't believe you would do this to us

I was brought out of my trance by Kerrie busting in the door,"Luke what in the hell have you done, I leave you alone for an hour and this happens" she yelled"Kerrie I swear nothing happened this picture is being taking completely out of context, w...

"Luke what in the hell have you done, I leave you alone for an hour and this happens" she yelled
"Kerrie I swear nothing happened this picture is being taking completely out of context, we were only chatting, she has a boyfriend, Caroline hates me I don't know what to do help me please" I said hyperventilating
"Luke calm down you will end up having an anxiety attack" she said trying to calm me down. "Try calling Caroline"
I picked up my phone and dialled her number straight to voicemail
"No answer" I said on the verge of tears
"Try your Mama"
I dialled mama and she answered
"Mama where is Caroline"
"Luke what have you done, its all over the tabloids"
"Mama nothing happened it's all lies, where is she"
"Honey she took Bo and left she said she needed to sort things out"
I began sobbing inconsolably,
"She's gone, she's gone" was all I could say