Chapter 12

Mature content warning

Two weeks had passed and it was now time for me to head back to Nashville, before heading back out in the road. Caroline and I had spent every minute together, I either stayed at hers or she stayed over at Mamas. Carter and Sadie are getting pretty full on as well, so I know I will have someone to speak to when we are on the road who is going through the same thing. I was packing up my stuff at Mamas and Caroline was in her way over.
"Hey mama, when Caroline comes over can you just send her upstairs" I called from the landing.
"No problem sweetheart" she called back.
Ten minutes later I heard Caroline coming upstairs, so I met her at the door,
"Hey baby" she said engulfing me in a hug
"Hi sweetheart, I can't believe how quickly these past two weeks have passed" I said kissing her hair, which smelled of coconut. We stood in one another's arms for about ten minutes neither of us saying a word. I finally broke the silence
"Caroline can you promise me something" I said
"What is it baby, anything for you" she said looking up at me
"Will you promise to call or text me everyday no matter what time of day or night it is, and I will do the same. I understand if either one of us takes a while to reply but u just need to contact, because I'm gonna miss you so dang much" I said pulling her close.
"I promise, in fact I pinkie promise" she said holding up her pinky.
"What time do you have to leave" she asked
"About an hour because I need to pick Carter up at Sadies" i said
"Mmmmm so we have plenty of time then" she said locking my door and pushing me towards the bed.
"Mama is downstairs" I said
"She popped out for a little while give us time to say goodbye" she said with a wink
"You are so beautiful," I said as I takes one of her nipples in my mouth suck softly.
She moans as her body bows off the bed.
"Let me hear you, baby." I whispered
My hand trails down to her waist, and she glories in the feel of  touch, skin to skin, my
hungry mouth finds her breasts and my skilled long fingers, caress her . Moving over to her hips, over her behind, and down her leg to her knee, while I am kissing and sucking her breasts.
Grasping her knee, I suddenly hitch her leg up, curling it over my hips, making her gasp, I grin against her skin. She won't forget this in a while, neither will I. I roll her over so that I am astride her and hands her a foil packet.
I shift back, and she takes me in her hands. She bends and kisses me, taking me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around me, then sucking hard. I grown and flex my hips so that I'm  deeper in her mouth.

Caroline POV

Mmm . . . he tastes good. I want him inside me. I sit up and gaze at him; he's breathless, mouth open, watching me intently.
Hurriedly I tear open the condom and unroll it over him. He holds out his hands for me. I take one and with my other hand, position myself over him, then slowly claim him as mine.
He groans low in his throat, closing his eyes.
The feel of him in me . . . stretching . . .filling me, I moan softly—it's divine. He places his hands on my hips and moves me up, down, and pushes into me. Oh . . . it's so good.
"Oh, baby," he whispers, and suddenly he sits up so we're nose to nose, and the sensation is extraordinary so full. He definitely is the best I have ever had. I gasp, grabbing his upper arms as he clasps my head in his hands and gazes into my eyes—his intense and brown , burning with desire.
"Oh, Caroline . What you make me feel," he murmurs and kisses me passionately with fervent ardor. I kiss him back, dizzy with the delicious feeling of him buried deep inside me. "Oh, I love you," I murmur. He rolls over, taking me with him without breaking our precious contact, so that I'm lying beneath him. I wrap my legs around his waist.
He stares down at me with adoring wonder, and I am sure I mirror his expression as I reach up to caress his beautiful face. Very slowly, he starts to move, closing his eyes as he does and moaning softly.
He moves slowly in and out of me, so controlled and so good—it's heavenly. He puts his arm over my head, his hand on my hair, and he caresses my face with the other as he bends to kiss me.
I'm cocooned by him, as he loves me, slowly moving in and out, savoring me. I touch him his arms, his hair, his lower back, his beautiful ass and my breathing accelerates as his steady rhythm pushes me higher and higher. He's kissing my mouth, my chin, my jaw, then nibbling my ear. I can hear his staccato breaths with each gentle thrust of his body.
My body starts to quiver. Oh . . . This feeling that I now know so well . . . I am close . . . Oh . . .
"That's right, baby . . . give it up for me . . . Please . . .Caroline ," he murmurs and his words are my undoing.
"Luke," I call out, and he groans as we both come together. Thank god him Mama was out because if she had heard that I wouldn't be able to look her in the eye again.

Luke's pov

I lay there with Caroline in my arms not wanting to let her go, but I had to.
"Baby I need to get ready to go" I whispered
"I know" she replied softly
I rolled out and we got a quick shower. I handed her my Bulldogs hoodie to keep
"This is your favourite baby" she said
"Yes but your are also my favourite" I said
She helped me downstairs with my things and I packed up my truck.
"I will see you soon baby, we will talk every day" I said with my forehead against hers.
"I love you Luke, stay safe and call as soon as you arrive in Nashville"
"I will. I love you baby"
I got in the truck and looked in the rear view. Tears streaming. God this is gonna be so hard.