Chapter 27

Nyssa's POV

"Lie still! One bad move and you could bleed to death," I yell at Oliver in the arrow cave. He mutters something to himself and I hand him a bottle of vodka to ease the pain. And to shut him up.

"What the hell happened out there?" Felicity asks from behind the computer.

"Black Siren. She got under my skin.I was distracted and she stabbed me." He takes another sip of the vodka as I begin to stitch him.

He doesn't say anything else, bearing the pain in silence. People like us are used to this kind stuff. We have to be.

"And it's done," I say as I finish the last stitch, "so now just lie in bed for a few. I'm going to hit the streets if anyone knows where the Golden Snakes could be hiding.It's probably where Laurel and Black Siren are going to be." 

I get up, but his voice stops me.

"That won't be necessary," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"We're not going to do anything now. We will wait until Cisco makes a weapon that can take them down permanently. Then we'll attack."

I look at Felicity only to find her face just as confused as mine. 

"You mean take them down permanently as kill them?" says Felicity, while getting up and walking towards us.

"I don't think we have other options." He really wants to do it.

"Other options,are you crazy?" Felicity snaps, but I cut her off.

"Would you give us a moment,please?"

She nods and walks away.

"You can't be serious. It's Laurel,your Lau-"

"Don't say it. She's not my Laurel and she'll never will be again,okay? We lost her. I lost her. And there's no bringing her back now." Even though he starts firmly,his voice cracks at the end.

This can't be happening. He can't give up on her. 

"And how would you know that? Because Black Siren told you so? Her trying to make you believe Laurel is gone only proves that she isn't."

He doesn't say anything. He just stands up and reaches for a small envelope.

"Here. Read it." I take the envelope from him and begin to read. It's from Laurel.

"See? She asked me to kill her,because she doesn't want to be like this. She was a hero and now she's forced to hurt people,hurt her family and everyone she ever cared for."

I don't know what to say without telling him the truth. But I suppose I don't have any other options.

"Oliver, we can get her back. We have to."

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Sara sent me here for a reason," I say, still trying to figure out how to explain it to him.

"Yeah, to help me with Laurel and the Black Siren." 

"She sent me here to change the future." Okay, I said it.

"Nyssa, what did Sara tell you to change?" His voice is getting louder.

"You get Laurel to remember who she is, but as soon as you bring her back," I take a deep breath before finishing the sentence, "she dies, Oliver." 

*****************************

So sorry for the late update, it's been crazy at school. Hope you liked the chapter :)

/canaryqueen/