Chapter 3

Thea's POV

"Ollie, what's going on? Why am I here?" I ask the second I step out of the elevator into the arrow cave."Because if this is just some attempt to bring me back, I really have to-" I walk to the table and see Felicity with worried face on, sitting and mumbling something to herself while Oliver is standing nearby, I notice his ear is bleeding.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" "It's more like who than what." Felicity says, still looking somewhere else."You are really scaring me right now guys. Who did this?" I sit to the table. They both look so shaken up."Laurel, Thea. Laurel did this." Oliver finally says after a moment of silence.

"No. Laurel is dead. We've been this path before and it turned out to be a random girl going for her revenge." I don't believe it."It was her, Thea. But she changed. I don't think she remembers she used to be good or part of this team or part of our lives. She thinks of herself as the Black Canary, an evil one." I look at Ollie,still not able to process anything and notice the pain in his eyes. He's taking the blame for this. Unexpected.

 Silence fills the room as no one knows what to say. I finally bring myself to speak."We're gonna get her back. We just have to get to her. Laurel is somewhere inside, we'll just have to dig." "That sounds as a plan." I turn around and can't believe who's standing there.

"Roy?" I go (almost run) to him and hug him tight. It feels so good and save being in his arms again."What are you doing here?" I ask him when I finally let go off him. "I called him. With Dig in the army and your retiring, I need him." Oliver says walking towards Roy and hugging him as well."You're forgetting one thing. Roy is supposed to be dead, how are you gonna explain if someone sees him?" I cross my arms and lean against the wall. Oliver smiles,"Well that's the benefit of being the mayor. I can bring him back and drop all charges against him. People will still think he was the Arrow,but that doesn't matter now." So they have it all figured out.

"Great to see you have a plan, but what about the other issue? How are we going to lure Laurel out?" And then it hits me. "The Black Canary honoring." I say, watching their expressions change."Yeah,if she feels like a bad guy,she's gonna want to prove everyone that the Black Canary isn't a hero. And I exactly know what are we going to do." Oliver finishes and Felicity says something after a while."What if her mysterious partner will show up?" "Don't worry,I've got that covered." Oliver says and I see this spark in his eyes. 

He believes we can do this. Or he has hope,which is not much Oliver-like. Either way,I gotta trust this plan will work out.

*****

Hey guys,so exited that Roy's back. I was so angry when he left in season 3, cause he and Thea are my otp (just like Lauriver). Hope you like it,next chapter hopefully coming soon. //canaryqueen//