Chapter 18

Oliver's POV

I remember when we first met. We were so young, so different. 

It feels like it was yesterday when I first saw her smile, heard her laugh and felt her lips on mine.

 She was the best thing that have happened to me and I lost her. Many times.

And right now, we're standing against each other and I'm about to lose her again. 

I can't be the first one to make a move. 

For a second I thought we would stand there like this forever,looking into each other's eyes,apologizing for what's about to come. But we don't.

She makes the first move, kicking her leg up to my head. I'm caught of guard,but still fast enough to bend. 

She doesn't wait for a second and punches me straight to the face. It makes me go a few steps backwards, allowing me to see Malcolm fighting Black Siren for a moment, I can't tell who's winning, but she looks pretty pissed.

I get back to my own problem,which is Laurel going against me again, screaming 'don't hold back' with her eyes. 

She's right.I can't hold back.

She's reaching out to hit me again, but this time I'm quicker and stop her fist from punching me. She tries to kick me,but I avoid it and push her back. 

The fight is starting to get faster and faster, both of us trying to find a way to beat the other.

Stop holding back. I'm repeating that sentence over and over in my head. 

As she's about kick me to my stomach, I grab her leg and twist it so she falls to the ground. She falls to her stomach and I grab my bow, which I dropped some time during the fight.

She slowly turns around,I'm now standing on top of her, looking into her eyes and I see relief in them. 

"My  grave. Go to my gave." She blurts out as quietly as she can. After that she lies down still looking into my eyes, she's done fighting. She's giving up, thinking I would actually kill her. 

I should. She's the enemy, not Laurel. 

But I can't do it. I let her lying there and get to Thea. I untie her,she quickly takes the camera and we start running towards the exit. Malcolm joins us and I can see the Black Siren going to Laurel as we exit the basement. 

We run from the mansion and I hug Thea tightly.

"Ollie." She looks into my eyes, she's trying to ask about Roy, but she can't. 

"He's alive, Speedy." I say and tears of happiness fill her eyes. 

"Thank you, Malcolm. I couldn't have done it without you." I say and mean it. I don't know what I would have done without him.

"I did it to save my daughter and now, when she's perfectly save, I can go back to hating you. And don't think for a second I'm done with you." He says and then leaves. 

"You should go home, get some sleep." 

"I need to see him, don't worry, I'll be okay." She says and heads to the hospital.

I should go with her,but I need to go somewhere first. I need to go to Laurel's grave.

***********************

Hello guys,

so sorry for the late update, I had zero time for writing this past week, but new chapter is finally here, hope you like it!! What do you think is waiting for Ollie at the grave?

Be sure to vote and comment!!

//Canaryqueen//