Chapter 13

Oliver's POV

"Tell me the location of the Black Canary!" I say harshly as I point an arrow at that guy. He looks at me and starts running. I fire the arrow and as it hits his legs, he stumbles and falls down.

"The location of the Black Canary!" I yell at him and punch him hard."I don't know,I swear. No one saw her, man." He mumbles, I sigh and hit him again. This is pointless.

"Overwatch, something new?" I ask through my com."No, I'm still waiting for the program to find something.Maybe you should go home and get some sleep, you've been out there the whole night and-" She stops in the middle of her sentence.

"And what?"

"Oliver, the SOS app in Thea's phone just went off,the signal is coming from her apartment." She says quickly and I turn around and start running. I need to get there as fast as I can. I can't let anything happen to her.

It takes me some time to get to her apartment. The door are straight open, I pull an arrow and slowly come in. It's dark in there, so I turn the lights on. As I do that, I see Roy lying on the floor, there is a lot of blood around him.I quickly check his pulse, thank god, he's not dead.

"Felicity,Roy's down.Call the ambulance to Thea's apartment." I push on the wound, he's losing a lot of blood.

"But Oliver-"

"Just do it!" I shout and keep pressing on the wound. I look around me, this place is a mess and there is no sign of Thea.

"Roy,come on, hold on, you can't die on me now, understand?" I almost scream at him and he moves a little.

"Lau-rel." He says with his eyes still closed. Laurel did this? No,I can't believe that,she wouldn't kidnap my sister and try to kill Roy. I hear the doctors coming, so I quickly jump out of the window.

I get back to the arrow cave, I'm so angry I can't think straight. I punch the table so hard I actually may have broken my hand.

"Oliver, this won't find Thea nor will it help Roy. We need to go, okay? The whole city thinks Roy died, so you really need to talk to the cops."

I quickly take of my suit and put the I-am-the-mayor type of clothes and we head to the hospital. I try to put myself together and calm down a little bit before we get there,but I'm failing completely. I can't focus on anything else but my sister. I need to get her back. Whatever it takes.

There is almost no one in the hospital. "Excuse me, could you tell us in which room Roy Harper is? They brought him here about an hour ago, stab wound." Felicity asks the woman behind the desk.

"Yes, Mr. Harper should be going off his surgery at any moment, he'll be in room 423 after that, there are some policemen there if you need any information." She smiles and we just nod as a thank you.Felicity leaves to get us some coffee,so I'm now trying to find his room on my own.

I can see a cop standing in front of the room 423 and to my surprise, Quentin is standing beside him. At least that'll make it easier. He spots me and says something to the other cop making him go somewhere else. He's coming straight to me with not much of a happy look on his face.

"Oliver. Would you mind catching me up on what the hell is going on? I got called an hour ago saying that Harper isn't as dead as he's supposed to be and is being transferred to the hospital with a severe stab wound. Is that a part of your plan to reveal him or-"

"Well, it definitely wasn't my plan. It was Laurel's, I guess." His face goes more angry as I mention her name.

"We still don't know what exactly happened,but my sister is missing and Roy almost died, so please, just talk to your men. All the charges against him as the Arrow needs to be dropped and we need to come up with a believable story of why we faked his death."

He doesn't say anything in response, he just leaves, probably to find the other cop. I'm standing in the hallway waiting for the surgery to end and it reminds so much of that night that Laurel 'died'. I remember feeling just as powerless as I'm feeling now. How could she do something like this?

A beep from my phone wakes me up from my thoughts.

The statue. Now. Come alone.

It could be a trap, but it is the only lead we have. I quickly turn around and without even trying to find Felicity or anyone else, I head to the statue of the Black Canary.

**********

Heyyyy guys, 

This chapter is a little longer,I hope you enjoy it!! Be sure to vote and comment!!

//Canaryqueen//