Chapter 4

*Flashback*

Laurel's POV

I slowly begin to open my eyes. I blink a few times before I can see properly.What the hell happened? I am confused for a minute and then It occurs to me.I died. How am I not dead? Or am I dead? The room I am lying in is empty. I try to move,but my hands are tight to the bed. Darhk. This must be his doing. I need to go. What if he did something to the team? To Oliver. 

Adrenaline starts to flow through my whole body as I dislocate my wrist to free myself. Now I am really glad that Oliver taught me how to do it. I am still very weak and my head is spinning. Fortunately a doctor opens the door,so I don't have to break them down. She is surprised, I use that as my advantage and quickly knock her down. She has a key-card in her pocket, I take it very fast and then run. I have no idea where the hell am I, so I just keep running forward. It's like a maze out here. I see some guy not far from me. Luckily he is turned to the other side,so I get him by surprise. I kick him to the ground and then turn left,hopefully heading towards the exit. I take out one more guy before I see a door with a green EXIT on it. Thank god. I take the key-card and use it to open the door.

The daylight almost blinded me, but right now I am grateful that I got out of there. I recognize the street I am on. It's in the Glades. I begin to run when someone shouts at me.

"Not so fast little bird."I freeze as soon as I hear them speak. I slowly turn around. That's not possible. I am looking at me. She looks exactly like me. The only difference is her darker hair and kind of a darker outfit.

"Who are you? How the hell do you look like me?" she goes closer to me with a twisted smile on her face."Don't worry my dear, it'll all make sense in a moment. And you can call me Black Siren." She's still smiling,going closer and closer to me. She nods to someone. In that moment somebody grabs me and I can't escape him.

"Oh don't worry little bird, we'll have so much fun together.You'll see." And after that I feel piercing pain in my neck as the guy that's holding me injects me with something. And then the whole world goes black again.

*****

Hey guys,next chapter is heeere. There will be more flashbacks through out the fanfic, so don't worry,you'll find out how our beloved Laurel became a bad guy. 

//canaryqueen//