Chapter 21

Hello everyone,even though this is just a Christmas special,I still recommend reading it,it will have something to do with the plot at the end.

Laurel's POV

I'm standing in front of the building Oliver and Felicity lived in, headed to their old apartment for this year's Christmas party. I hope it won't be awkward, considering that last Christmas they were engaged and now she's living with her new boyfriend.

And I'm dating Oliver.

Who would have guessed? Me and him actually getting back together.After everything we've been through with Damien Darkh almost killing me,it really brought us back together.

After a few minutes of waiting,Oliver appears from around the corner.

"Hey, love." He says and pulls me to him,joining our lips into a kiss.

A little chuckle escapes my lips as we part.It seems so funny and a bit strange at the same time to be with him after all these years.

"Hi, stranger." I say.His piercing eyes are looking straight into mine,making me completely lost in them.

"We better get going. Felicity will kill us,we're already late." I take his hand, which he only uses to pull me back to him for another kiss.

"Then it's good we're highly trained vigilantes and will fight our way out." I laugh and we finally enter the building.

The way up is fast,but it feels like hours.I'm really nervous about today.It's our first Christmas as a couple and we've only told our friends about us a few weeks ago.

We enter hand in hand and everyone is already there.Thea is cuddling with Roy on the couch,Cisco and Caitlin sitting opposite them,Dig is playing with baby Sara by the Christmas tree and Felicity is hectically running over the whole apartment.

She spots us from the other side of the room and in a second, she's already standing by our side,quicker then the Flash.Speaking of Flash,Barry isn't here yet.

"You two are incredibly late,but I'll forgive you,one day.These are for you." Felicity gives us a Santa hat,which she's also wearing, and a headband with reindeer horns. I take the hat and give the headband to Ollie.

"I'm not wearing that."

"Well,I think you are,honey." I grin as I put it onto his head.He only sighs and takes my hand again.

We sit next to Thea and Roy,still not letting go of each other hand.

"Where is Barry?" I ask Caitlin.

"Well, you know Barry,he's never on time." She jokes and just as she finishes the sentence,Barry flashes to the room.

We all laugh,Felicity handles us the champagne and the party begins.

"This was such an amazing evening." I say to Ollie on our way home and cuddle to him,it's freezing out here.

"I love you,Dinah Laurel Lance,you know that?" He says and I blush like a complete idiot,thank God there is barely any light on the street.

"I do. And I love you too." We stop and I lean for a kiss.

Out of nowhere,two guys appear in front of us. I notice one of them is holding a knife in his hand.

"Give us all your money and you won't get hurt." Says the one with the knife.

"You really picked the worst couple to ambush." I say casually and both of them look amused,thinking that they're the ones in power.

If only they new.

I smirk at Ollie,he just nods as a response.

I knock out the one without the knife,punching him hard to the face,while Ollie kicks the other to the ground.

"That was fun." I joke and he laughs.

"Marry me,Laurel." He says just like that, with a straight face and I just stand there,not knowing what to say.

Is he being serious?

"Ollie," I take a deep breath and suddenly everything starts to blur. Before I can say or do anything,he and the rest of,well everything,fades away.
---------------
I wake up in an empty room,lying on the cold floor. It feels familiar,like I've been here before.

"Well that was interesting." Someone says from the corner of the room. When she steps into the light,everything comes back to me.

It's the Black Siren. And none of what just happened was real.

"What was that? Where was I?" I ask desperately,it wasn't real,but it wasn't just a dream.

"In your future of course." She says like it's an ordinary thing.

But it can't be true.It's not possible.

"Well, in your future if you hadn't died and I hadn't showed up. Thanks to the serum,I can easily mess with your head now." She laughs, making me hate her even more,if it is even possible.

"The serum?" I ask after a minute of silence.

"Yes,little bird.We're giving you the serum again,because last time, you broke through it and helped your dear pathetic friends. But that won't be a problem,because now,we're erasing every memory that you ever had of them." She is looking into my eyes,clearly enjoying my pain.

"Then why did you show me the future or whatever the hell that was?" I yell at her.

"Because I wanted you to be happy before Dinah Laurel Lance stops existing forever and only Black Canary,the villain,will stay."

***************
Hey guys,
I know that Christmas specials are supposed to be happy and everything,but I wanted to make it more interesting.But at least the first part is happy.Also if you have any questions about the story,feel free to write me:)

Merry X-mas to you all!!!!