I followed her down to the carpark and walked to her car. "When does lunch break end?" She asked. "There's fifteen minutes left." I replied and she opened her car door, pulling me into the backseat. "I didn't know lunch came with a make out session." I said and Camila shuts me up with her lips. I smiled into the kiss and cupped her face. She shifted and straddled my waist, I grabbed her waist for support then pulled away, laying kisses down her jawline and feeling her fingers massaging the back of my neck.

She started grinding against me and my hands move down to her butt. "Your windows are tinted right?" I mumbled against the skin of her neck. "The darkest tint they allow." She replied and I slipped my hands under her skirt and ran my hands along her thighs. "Don't tease." She mumbled against my lips. I pulled down her safety shorts she wore underneath her skirt and pulled down her underwear. "So wet already." I said, running my fingers along her folds. "Fuck..." She moaned, grabbing the car seat to support herself. "Yea?" I asked, teasing her entrance while my thumb slowly stimulated her clit.

"We only have like 10 minutes so we have to make this quick okay?" I asked, two fingers slowly entering her. "Then you better stop teasing and hurry up." She said. I picked up the pace and she gasped. "Lauren..." She moaned. "Oh my god...fuck..." She buried her face in my neck. "Are you going to come? Baby, you're so tight" I asked, slipping a third finger into her and curling them. "LAUREN!" She screamed and came on my hand. I continued to thrust my hand into her so she could ride out her orgasm.

"Was that good?" I asked, placing a wet finger in my mouth and sucking off the wetness, tasting her. "Amazing." She smiled, brushing her hair out of her face then grabbing my hand and bringing it to her mouth.

I could come right then and there...

She connected her lips with mine then her phone rang. She pulled away and grabbed her phone. "What?" She asked with a harsh tone and I chuckled. "Yes, I'm leaving, bye Cheechee." She ended the call and smiled at me, pulling up her underwear and shorts. "I'm guessing you have to go?" I asked, reaching into my pants and adjusting my hardening member so it doesn't show too much. "Yea, sorry. Come over to my place after work tonight? I'll return the favour." She asked and I nodded, combing my hand through her hair, making sure she looked presentable. "Thanks for lunch." I said, watching her climb over to the driver's seat and I lightly tapped her ass, making her chuckle. "I'll see you tonight. I love you." She said, turning around. "I love you too." I replied, kissing her then getting out of her car.

"Before you sit down, go watch your hands. I know they've been inside your girlfriend." Normani said and I blushed, walking to the bathroom. I quickly washed my hands then came back to my desk. "Had fun with Mila?" Normani asked as I sat back down and I blushed harder.

---

I got a ride from Dinah and Normani to my apartment to pick up a few things before heading to Camila's. "Bye Lauser, remember to use protection." Dinah said as I got out of the car. "And make sure Mila still can walk tomorrow morning, she has a bunch of meetings tomorrow." She added. "I also need my boss tomorrow so make sure Mani can walk." I said, flipping her off. She flipped me off then we laughed and she drove off. I went to the lift, punching in Camila's unit's code into the security feature of the lift then went up.

"Camz?" I called, entering my girlfriend's apartment and receiving no reply. "Camzi?" I called again, walking towards her bedroom. "Fuck..." I heard some noises coming from the bedroom. My eyebrows furrowed together then slowly opened the door and I found my girlfriend on the bed, naked. "Lauren..." She moaned, with her hand between her legs and I got hard immediately. I leaned against the doorframe and watched her pleasure herself. "Oh, my gosh, Lo...please..." She moaned and I walked up to the bed, removing her hand and replacing it with my hand, rubbing her clit. "Please what baby?" I asked, kissing her. "Touch me, Lauren...please." She whimpered.