seventeen.

lauren.

"Will your dad interrogate me?"

"I don't think so, you're the first person I brought for Thanksgiving."

"Oh really? How cute Camz." I giggled into the phone.

"Shut up."

"It's okay, you're the first girl I brought over as well."

"You suck."

"You too, especially something that I'm fond of."

"I'm changing the topic now, are you reaching soon?"

"Oh, I'm coming alright." I said in a husky voice.

"Lauren!"

"That's what you'll be screaming tonight baby."

"Okay, I'm ending the call." I laughed, thinking of how red her face probably was.

"I'm 5 minutes away, see you."

"See you too, you better be PG when you're here."

"I will. Love you."

"I love you too." She replied and I ended the call then continued driving.

I parked my car and got out, walking towards Camila's house. I rang the doorbell and hid the bouquet behind my back. The door opened and Sofi was standing there. "Lauren!" She smiled. "Hi, Sofi." I squat down to her level to give her a hug. "What's this Lauren?" She asked, grabbing the bouquet. "These are for you." I said, passing her the flowers. "Or are they for Kaki?" She asked. "Maybe, wanna give it to her for me?" I asked and she nodded, rushing up the stairs. I followed behind her and entered a room covered in posters.

"Sofi! What did I tell you about running into my room?" I heard my girlfriend's voice from the bathroom. "Kaki! I brought you flowers!" Sofi ran into the bathroom. "Aw thank you, Sof. Is Lauren here already?" She asked and I stepped in. "Hi." I smiled, taking in how beautiful she looks. "Hey." She smiled back and I placed a kiss on her lips. "Yucks, Kaki kissing." Sofi stuck out her tongue. "Then you better leave. Go help Mama and Papa." Camila said, kissing my cheek then her sister left. "You look beautiful." I leaned in to kiss her cheek when she grabbed my face. "Nope, don't ruin my foundation." She said. "Alright, you don't have lipstick on." I replied and she pecked my lips. "Better." I smiled, leaning against the counter and watching her apply makeup.

"You do know that you don't have to put any makeup up because it's just dinner with your family and girlfriend." I said. "Yes but I want to look cute for you and my Instagram feed." She replied as she drew her eyeliner. "Nothing too crazy please?" I asked. "I'll try." She replied. I continued watching her and decided to pull my phone out and take pictures.

 I continued watching her and decided to pull my phone out and take pictures

"No, don't." She covered her face. "But you look so cute, babe." I said, showing her the pictures. "Fine, No more photos." She replied, applying her blush and I continued watching her.