five.

lauren.

I woke up at five am and got up to get ready for work. I threw on ripped jeans, a shirt and a warm coat then sent a morning text to Camila before leaving the apartment. Normani and a very sleepy Dinah walked out of their apartment and I smiled at them. "I got Dinah to give us a ride." Normani said. "No, I didn't." The sleepy girl mumbled. "Well, I'll drive first then you can drive the car back." She said. "I didn't agree to this, I was cheated, Mani wanted to make a bet if I could make her c-" "No, no, don't talk about that." Normani cut her girlfriend off and I laughed, wiggling my eyebrows at her. We went down to Dinah's car and headed for work.

"Bye babe, don't fall asleep behind the wheel." Normani said. "Can't guarantee anything." Dinah replied. "Go back and get some rest, see you later." She said, kissing her girlfriend and Dinah grumbled before driving off. I chuckled as Normani sighed and looked at me. "So tell me about that bet you had with Dinah." I said as we entered the building. "Shush." She replied, blushing. We headed to the camera room and grabbed the things we need before meeting up with the rest of the team. "Hey, Lauren." Lucy said and I smiled at her. "Hi." I replied. We went to the company car and I sat in the back with Lucy while Ally sat in the front with Normani.

"How was your weekend?" Lucy asked. "It was great." I smiled and felt a buzz from my phone. I pulled it out and it was a text from Camila, which made me smile.

From Camz:

Morning, Dinah woke me up 😑

To Camz:

You should've seen her this morning, Mani woke her up to bring us to work. So groggy.

From Camz:

Yea and she drove here and crash at my place. She took my bed!

To Camz:

Push her off then

From Camz:

The girl's twice my size Lo

To Camz:

Slap her ass and ask her to get off

From Camz:

Kinky Jauregui 😏😏

To Camz:

Shut up 😒

From Camz:

Imma go cuddle up with Dinah now, have fun at work!

To Camz:

Wow thanks, I've been replaced. See you later Camz

From Camz:

See you 😁😘

To Camz:

😘❤️️❤️️

I put my phone down and looked out the window. "Who was that?" Lucy asked. "I...erm...my girlfriend." I said and as soon as I said girlfriend, her face dropped. I looked up and Normani was cocking her eyebrow at me through the rearview mirror. I looked out the window again and the drive stayed silent with the radio playing.

We made it to the location and I was busy setting up the camera when my phone buzzed. I set the camera on the tripod and pulled out my phone.

From Camz:

I miss youuu

To Camz:

I miss you toooo, just woke up?