forty one.

camila.

"Use your hands more Camila." The photographer said and I placed my hands on my belly and smiled. I took a glance at my girlfriend who was staring at me and I smiled. "Great! I like that smile!" The photographer said, taking more photos. "Alright, we'll take a quick five minutes break then come back with a wardrobe change." The photographer said and Lauren walked towards me. "You look so beautiful babe." She said and I smiled. "I kind of like this dress." I replied, looking down. I looked up and Lauren was leaning forward to kiss me.

"Uh uh uh, Jauregui, you're not going to smudge my work." Ally stepped in with a palette and brush to touch up on my face. A maternity wear clothing line approach me to be the face of their brand and they got Lauren's company production team to shoot for the clothes. "Just a peck, please?" Lauren asked. "Nope." Ally replied and I giggled when my girlfriend pouted.

"Then, can Camz kiss me?"

"Nope, you love birds can do all the kissing once we're done."

"I'll beat your ass Hernandez."

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Ally asked. "Yea and if you would have allowed me to I would kiss the mother of my child with that mouth." Lauren replied. "Hey, stop fighting. You," I pointed at Lauren. "be patient. And you," I pointed at Ally. "can you hurry up? I really want to sit down." I asked and Lauren quickly grabbed a chair for me. "Thanks babe." I said, sitting down and letting out a loud sigh. "Baby giving you any trouble?" Lauren asked. "They were kicking for a bit earlier on." I said and she bent down. "Don't give your mama any trouble now." She mumbled against my belly and I smiled.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Camila needs to get changed. Don't worry, you get to sit down for this look." Ally interrupted. Lauren stood back up and offered her hand to me. I took it and pulled myself up, walking to the dressing room. Lauren followed behind and closed the door behind her. "I'll help you with that." She said, grabbing the zipper on the back on my dress and unzipping it. I stepped out of the dress and felt a kick from the baby. "Don't do it now." I said, rubbing my belly. "Baby's kicking?" Lauren asked, placing her hand on my belly and I guided her hand to the area the baby was kicking. The baby kicked again and Lauren smiled as she felt it. "Strong kick, must be a soccer player growing in there." She said, kissing my belly. "I better get dressed." I replied, grabbing the next outfit to shoot in.

We finished shooting and I stayed with Lauren while she finished up her work since she had an hour left. "You know, today's photoshoot made me want to do a maternity shoot for you." She said. "That sounds fun." I replied. Lauren looked up then chuckled to herself. "You've got yourself a few fans coming over." She said and I looked over to see three women by a desk, looking at us. I smiled at them then they started freaking out.

"Let's go home." Lauren said. "Great, I'm really hungry." I replied, getting up. "Burgers?" She asked. "Yes." I replied. We were approaching the three women and I decided to stop by them. "Hi." I said, giving them a smile. "Hi..." They replied. "Can we get a picture with you?" One of them asked. "Sure." I replied and Lauren offered to take the photos. "Can I feel your belly?" One of them asked. "Sure." I smiled. She felt my belly and smiled at me. "Congrats." She said. "Thank you." I replied. We continued talking for a bit more but my hunger is getting to me.

"I wish we could talk more but I'm really hungry right now. I can't keep the baby waiting." I told the girls. "It's alright, baby comes first." They said. "Thank you so much! I appreciate y'all so much! Bye." I waved as I walked away. "You're so adorable around your fans." Lauren said. "They were really nice. Do you know any of them?" I asked. "I'm acquainted with one of them but that's all." She replied.

We got dinner and went back home to watch a bunch of movies. "Do you want me to prepare some berries as a movie snack?" Lauren asked. "You already know I'm going to say." I said and she smiled, going to the kitchen. "I love you!" I yelled, flipping through Netflix. "I love you too!" She yelled back and I smiled to myself. I couldn't decide on a movie and decided to let Lauren choose this time so I took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.