nineteen.

camila.

"Good morning Princess. Wake up, I made breakfast." Lauren said and I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend's face hovering over mine with a big smile. "Good morning." My face immediately mimicked her smile and I felt my heart flutter. "I made breakfast, eat it while it's still hot." She said, bringing a tray over. "You didn't have to." I replied, sitting up and not caring about covering myself since Lauren makes me feel so comfortable in my own skin. "I wanted to since we didn't eat much last night." She said, smirking. "You had a feast, I didn't get to." I went along with her banter. "It was a delicious feast." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I laughed.

"Hurry up and eat, before the food gets cold." She said, pushing the tray closer to me. "Alright." I replied, cutting a piece of pancake and adding strawberry and syrup then eating it. "Good?" She asked. "Yea. It's delicious." I replied, cutting up a piece of the pancake and feeding her. "Holy shit, that's good." She said, taking the cutlery from my hands and eating more of the breakfast she made. "Let's eat outside, the weather is really nice." She ate a few bits then got up. "Let me put on some clothes first." I said, getting up and walking to the closet. "You can just stay nude." Lauren followed behind and kissed my shoulder.

"But you're wearing clothes." I said, pulling out a white sheer robe and slipping it on. "I was cooking and nearly burned my dick off." She explained. "Poor baby." I said, patting her cheek lightly. "Yeah, you should kiss it better." She replied, smirking. "You didn't get hurt so I don't need to kiss anything, maybe your ego needs a bit of kissing though." I laughed. "My girlfriend is a savage, what the fuck." She walked over to the tray on the bed and brought it outside. I laughed again then followed her outside and sat on the lounger.

"What are we doing today?" I asked as Lauren fed me a piece of pancake. "Hiking,  I heard there's a beautiful waterfall inside and I really want to check it out, that's fine right?" She asked. "Yea, it's fine." I replied, lying back and closing my eyes. "Don't fall asleep on me." She said and I opened my eyes, smiling at her. "You're so beautiful." She ran her hand through my hair and stroked my cheek with her thumb. I blushed slightly and smiled wider. "I love you." I kissed her cheek then cut a piece of pancake and feeding her. "I love you too." She mumbled with a pancake-stuffed mouth, making me laugh.

---

"Take this." Lauren passed me one of her cameras. "Why?" I asked, taking it and turning it on. "To take photos." She said. "Okay." I replied, turning the camera off and wearing the camera strap around my neck. "Let's go?" She asked. "Let's go." I grabbed her hand and opened the front door. "You're wearing your bikini underneath right?" She asked. "Yea, want a peek?" I asked suggestively. "I would but we would never go on a hike at this rate." She replied, opening the passenger side door for me. I thanked her with a kiss on her cheek and climbed into the car then she walked over to the other side of the car and got in.

She started the car and drove out of the lot. "How do you know where it is?" I asked as she drove into the off-terrain land. "Research." She replied. "How long have you been planning this trip?" I asked. "When your mom came to visit in New York." She replied. "That was a few months ago!" I looked over at her. "Yea and booking the cabin was hard." She said. "You're the best, I love you." I leaned over to kiss her cheek. "I love you too." She smiled.

We arrived at the location but we still had to hike to the waterfall. Lauren led the way in the front and I was at the back taking photos of her. "Babe, there's a bit of a cliff we have to climb up ahead but don't worry, I got you." She said. "Okay." I replied, taking more pictures of her. We approached the cliff and Lauren climbed up first. I picked up my camera again and took photos of her butt. People say that I have a big butt but Lauren has something greater behind her. "Are you taking pictures of my ass?" She asked, looking down and I smiled, taking more pictures. "I should've asked you to go up first." She said and continued climbing.