Month Six

Jonghyun is really going to be a protective dad. After the incident that happened last month, he never leave my side. Everytime that I can feel our baby's movements, he's always there, trying to calm her. He wants her to move but in every movements that do, it hurts. Cursing my irregular shaped uterus, I need to endure the pain. I need to.. for my daughter, for my husband.

"Bummie... come on now, we're going to watch a movie." My puppy husband called from the living room and I followed. Despite of difficulties in walking, I walked faster so that I couldn't miss the first part of the movie. I'm fond of watching movies nowadays, most especially cartoon movies. Jonghyun tapped the empty side of the couch and I sat on it. He placed his arm on my shoulders and the other is on our baby.

I yawned after the movie ends. I always felt so sleepy whenever I finished one. Jonghyun always told me to sleep on the couch with him but I never really did. I hate couches (except for sex). "Bummie... just once? I want to cuddle with you.." He wished. I keep on refusing until I met those eyes. Those stupid puppy eyes of him. I always fall for it. That's always my weakness. "F-fine!"

Sleeping on the couch, Jonghyun was never like this before. He keeps on murmuring, singing and kicking? I wanted to control my laugh since I want to see these sleeping habits of him more. Maybe it was the baby who changed him this way. Maybe he was dreaming of protecting our baby from any strangers. Jonghyun, you amaze me so much. That's why I keep on falling in love with you more.

Evening comes and I heard the bell rang. I stood up to see who's behind the door. I opened it and was surprised to see Taemin and Minho with Onew and Dr. Lee holding a cake and balloons. "Uhm.. surprise!" Onew exclaimed and grinned. All of us laughed at his "Onew condition" that made Jonghyun finally woke up from his sleep. "What's going on here?" He asked, half-awake.

"We're going to have a baby shower tonight." Taemin said and the other three nodded. "But isn't it too early for baby showers?" I asked and Dr. Lee spoke. "Nothing's wrong if we celebrate it earlier, right? We just want to celebrate it before Onew will go home to Korea next week." I looked at them in surprise and also the same with Jonghyun. "What? Onew, you're going home?" I asked and he nodded. "I need to fix something, Key." He said and Taemin waved at me. "Can we enter your house?" I chuckled at his question and stepped aside to make way for them.

"Okay, say hi to the camera, baby girl!" Taemin said infront of my belly holding a camera. "I want you to watch this when you grow up." He continued focusing the camera on my bump. "Taem, baby.. Aren't you jealous?" I asked, smirking. "Yes I am.. Umma!" He answered with his baby voice. I hate to admit it but Taemin is so cute. Jonghyun walked beside me and tapped Taemin's shoulder. "Yah! You're still our first baby!" He said and Taemin gave him a big hug! "Yay! Appa!" Minho walked closer to the hugging father and son. "Yah! Stop it now." And pulled Jonghyun out of Taemin by pulling his collar. "Easy man! I have a wife!" Jonghyun said while raising his hands. I hit the back of his head and he looked at me, confused. "I'm not your wife!" I muttered.

"And the party won't start 'til I walked in!" That voice.. That voice of the one and only Jessica Jung. I can't believe it. She's here again! I miss this girl. "Yah! Why did you start the party already?" He asked Taemin and Minho. "You're late." The couple said. I tapped her shoulder and she turned to face me. "Kibummie! How are you, my dear?" She asked and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. "Yah! No kissing!" Jonghyun warned and we both laughed. "Jealous much, Jongie? Don't worry, I'm interested in girls." She said and we both looked at her in disbelief. "Girls?"

"Yes, girls. I have a girlfriend." I looked at the girl beside her and she looked so pretty. "What's her name?" Jessica looked at her side. "Her? Oh, she's Krystal and nope.. She's not my girlfriend. She's my sister." She said and Krystal waved. "Where is your girlfriend?" I asked. "Tiffany? Oh, she's busy." She walked to the couch and stayed there to talk with her sister. I looked at Jonghyun and asked him. "There will be a great mess after this.. Who will clean?" He looked at me in disbelief and raised his hands. "The one who thought of this party will be the one who'll clean. Just.. not me.." And he ended up his sentence with a grin. We both looked at the couple who thought of this idea. Onew and Lee Joon. "I need to talk to him later too. Good timing. Thank you, Jjong for the idea." I kissed him on his cheeks and walked straight to Onew.

-