Month Five

"Jjong... It hurts.." I clutched myself in bed. Jonghyun on the other hand, is panicking. He called Dr. Lee immediately and went out of the room. As he entered again, he brought a basin and a towel. He moved my t-shirt up and squeezed the wet towel. He placed it on my belly and I can feel the warmness of it.

"Dr. Lee told me that she's just cold. She doesn't want cold surroundings that's why she's moving a lot." He told me and went up to bed to cuddle me. He keeps on caressing my stomach and I can feel sudden movements from our little girl. She's happy from the warmth that Jonghyun is giving to her. I know, after she was born, she'll be spoiled by him.

"Jjong.." I called my sleeping husband. After an hour of cuddling, we both fell asleep. My baby girl is not moving that much anymore and this is the perfect time to take a bath. He groaned after I removed his arms from my body. I stood up from bed and went into the bathroom. After I removed my t-shirt, I also removed my pants. I saw something that scared my life so much. "JJONG!!! JJONG COME HERE!" I shouted and he instantly entered the bathroom. "Blood.."

"Kibummie.. stay strong okay? Just for our baby..." He said while the medics are pushing me to the emergency room. Jonghyun was stayed out from the room and the nurses and doctors are here to check me up. Dr. Lee came and he checked me and my baby. "What do you feel, Kibum?" He asked and I'm a little dizzy now. "A little pain." I can hear him sigh and seperate my legs apart. The last thing that I know is that Dr. Lee keeps on telling me to stay awake.

I can hear Jonghyun's voice calling my name. He sounds so desperate. "Bummie, wake up now.. please?" Is all that I can hear from him. I opened my eyes and I found him crying. Jonghyun looked at me in surprise and stood up from where he is sitting. "Bummie! Are you okay? Do you feel hurt? Do you need something, tell me.." He exclaimed and I touched my belly. Lucky that I can feel the bump and my baby's movements.

"How's our baby?" I asked him and he just smiled. "She's fine. She's totally fine and so healthy." He said. "Dr. Lee found out that because of our baby's movement, your uterus is somewhat you know.. as usual, occur bleeding. He told me that your uterus is not normal and has irregular shape unlike those women's and that's the reason my you feel cramps like that and you bleed." He explained and I'm glad that my baby is safe. "Bummie, I hope you can carry our baby until your due date. Please, stay strong. I love you both so much." He held my hands and kissed it. I smiled at Jonghyun and touched his cheeks.

"Don't worry, Jjong. For you and for our baby girl, I'll endure the pain."