Happy Birthday Key

It's my birthday today and Jonghyun seemed that he forgot it. He woke up with a frown on his head and walked straight to the bathroom to fix himself. He also didn't give me a morning kiss since we had done it everyday. He seems to have a bad mood.

I decided to stand up and talk to my fiance. I hugged him from his back while he was shaving. I kissed his nape that I loved most and asked him my concern. "Jjong, what's your problem?" Jonghyun stopped shaving when I asked him. He faced me and cupped my cheeks. "I don't have a problem, Kibummie." He said and kissed my lips. Since he's still in the middle of shaving, the shaving cream was also spread on my lips and cheeks. I tried to wipe it but Jonghyun prevented me to do so.

"What?" I asked him and he smiled. "You should shave too, Kibummie." He said and I looked in the mirror. Wow, I do really need to shave. I picked up my razor and placed some cream on my face. I started to shave while Jonghyun went out of the bathroom. It took me fifteen minutes for shaving while ten minutes for cleaning my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and I was surprised with what I had seen. Red roses were scattered on the floor and a note with red roses were placed on the bed. The note says 'Happy Birthday Kibummie, I love you.'

"Jjong?" I called my future husband but he doesn't have any replies. I walked out of the room and tried to find Jonghyun. Luckily, I found him on the kitchen, cooking. "Oh, you're done. I cooked breakfast for you. Did you saw my surprise for you?" He said and smiled. "Of course, Jjong. Thank you. I love you too. I thought you forgot my birthday." I said and pouted. "How will I ever forget my Bummie's birthday?" He walked towards me and kissed my lips passionately. We lasted for a minute and pulled away when I can smell burnt foods.

Both Jonghyun and I spent my birthday together. We watched movies that I like, eat foods that I want and cuddled with my favorite living puppy-dinosaur doll. When we were about to sleep for an afternoon nap time, Jjong pulled out something. "What's that?" I asked him and he grinned. "This is for you, Kibummie." He gave me a big box and I gladly accepted it. I opened the box and it reveals a song book and another small box. "Song book?" I asked him and he pulled the guitar out. "Everytime that you sleep, I always look at you and write these songs. These songs that I wrote is for you, Kibum. I love you." He said and he kissed me again. I wanted to squeal like a highschool student but of course, I can't do that in front of him. Maybe later.

"Can you play a song for me?" I asked him and he nodded. "Of course, Kibummie." The guitar started to stram and beautiful melody came out from the instrument. I love the song even though there's no lyrics sang yet.

♫ Aren't you frustrated, trapped inside this small box?

Isn't this world, crashing with waves, difficult? 

I wind up the spring as I embrace your snow-white shoulder

It goes round and round, this song for me 

It goes round and round, slowly, my melody box 

Round and round, getting dizzy 

My orgel

Don't run away from me, only I want to see the pretty you 

I stiffen my legs and even I hate myself 

My memories get fuzzy and faint, the angels whisper oh

It goes round and round, this song for me 

It goes round and round, slowly, my melody box 

Round and round, getting dizzy 

My orgel

It's only us in this world 

Only dance for me 

Aren't you happy if you see me always smiling?

Twinkle twinkle, the tears in your eyes make me smile 

I don't want anyone to steal glances at you, smile for me 

I get pushed more and more with my sighs after entering a forest called you, from which I can't escape 

I don't care if I die in this unknown place so hurry and come to me

It goes round and round, this song for me 

It goes round and round, slowly, my melody box 

Round and round, getting dizzy 

My orgel that is only mine

It goes round and round, this song for me 

It goes round and round, slowly, my melody box 

Round and round, getting dizzy 

My endlessly turning orgel

It goes round and round (orgel) 

It goes round and round, slowly (orgel) 

Round and round, getting dizzy 

Round and round, getting dizzy ♫

I automatically clapped my hands. The song was so beautiful and this made me cry so much. I hugged Jonghyun so tight and kissed him on his lips as a sign of gratitude. Jonghyun responded back from the kiss and it we both are now going into something.. sexual. Jonghyun stopped me and he looked at me.

"Are you sure about this, Key?" He asked and I nodded. "But we don't have.." "Shh.. It's okay, Jonghyun. I want this." I cut him off and we continued the kiss.