Visiting Daegu Part 2

"We're here." I uncovered Kibum's eyes. He slowly opened it and blinked a few times before he finally discovered the huge building in front of us. Kibum squealed and hugged me tight. "Thank you, Jjong! Thank you! Thank you!" He said. "You're welcome, Bummie. Now... I.. can't breathe." And we both laughed. "Hmm.. Let's go?"

We walked towards the entrance of the old preschool building. Slowly, I opened the door and lead the way onto the exact place where we had our promises. Luckily, there are no students since they are having their vacation. I let Kibum sat on the small chair and left him for awhile to prepare for my surprise. Kibum asked me, though but I told him to stay still and I promised that I'll be back soon.

I directly went to the library and picked the albums up. I quickly went back to the classroom where I left my husband. "Where have you been, Jjong and what is that?" He asked and I smiled. "Surprise. I asked the clerk to look for these albums. It's during our preschool years here in this school." I explained. "Oh, Jjong.. Really?" His eyes wide enough were seen after he heard what I had said. "Yes. Open it now."

"Aigoo... Jjong, you're so cute in here. Hahaha. You really do look like a dino before." Kibum teased me. "Yah! I'm not!" Well, as a matter of fact.. I honestly believe that I looked like a dinosaur too. It's just that I'm kinda embarassed whenever they are calling me dino, though. "You are.. hahaha. Until now, you really do look like a dino." Kibum stuck his tongue out. He's so cute that I pinched his cheeks hard. "Yah! That hurts, Jjong!" He winced and I slowly leaned to kiss his aching cheeks. "Sorry. There, better?" I asked and he nodded with a big smile.

"Jonghyun, do you remember those times that we were buying ice cream outside?" He suddenly asked and I nodded. Of course, how could I forget that? "Let's buy ice cream. I want to eat ice cream.. please Jjong, please.. pweeeaaaase?" He showed me his cutest aegyo. "As you wish.."

"One strawberry and one chocolate ice cream cone please?" The ice cream vendor gave our orders and left the cart to sit on a bench. While looking at Kibum whose licking the ice cream, I felt horny again. I tend to imagine again that he's licking my... okay, let's stop this. This chapter is not rated M. Kekeke.

"Uhm... excuse me, yeobo. I need to.. uhm.. pee." I lied and he looked at me curiously. "Can I go with you? I wanna pee too." He said and I nodded. While we're walking towards the restroom, we finished eating our ice cream. Kibum somehow noticed something different from me and asked me if I'm okay. I nodded in response and as we reached the place, I quickly ran to the cubicle and tried to release everything that I need to release.

"Jjong... You know, you don't need to lie to me. I know everything about you, yeobo. Don't ask me how did I know about you releasing your seeds cause... hell, you're so noisy." Then I felt my cheeks turned red. "Fuck."