Onew Oppa

"Thank you again Jjong..."

"Kibum, how many times do I have to hear your 'Thank You's? I said, it's okay and I also love to go back home here."

"Well, this isn't our home. Daegu is." Jonghyun just gave him a big smile and pecked his husband's lips while carrying the sleeping Mieun.

"Where the hell is that frog faced?" Kibum muttered while pushing their baggage, looking for Minho. Fortunately, a familiar thin arm raised to the air and the couple headed to the arm's direction.

"I thought you'll be here on time. Why are you so late?" Kibum asked while Taemin helped in pushing the baggage. "I just dropped Minho to the mall to accompany Sulli. She's been bugging us since the day that we set to her apartment."

"You're staying at Sulli's apartment? Why can't you rent on your own?" Jonghyun placed Mieun at her car seat.

"We won't stay that long here in Korea. We're going to get married in New York since same sex marriage isn't allow here." Jonghyun nodded and took his seat on beside the driver. Taemin fastened his seat belt and drove to the couple's rented apartment which is two block away from Sulli's apartment.

"Sulli?"

"Onew Oppa?"

"Shhhh..." Onew puts his palm on her lips and Sulli immediately stopped talking. Onew motioned her to come over with him in a much 'safer' area so they could talk.

"Why are you hiding Oppa? I don't have anyone with me." She asked in her soft and low voice.

"I'm just scared that anyone will find out that I'm here." Onew said and closed his eyes. "I'm not ready to show my face to them, to my family and to those people that I hurt so much. I lost my confidence and I'm still healing myself from all that happened to me."

"Where are you staying then? Everyone were worried about you most especially Taemin oppa."

"I'm living alone."

"I thought you were with Taeyeon unnie? What happened?"

"She found out my past relationship with Joon. She broke up with me. She doesn't want to get married with me anymore so I finally decided to find Joon."

"What happened?"

"He's happy with someone else." Sulli sighed after she heard everything from him. Onew just gave her a small smile for assurance that he's okay and no need to worry about.

"Please don't tell anyone. I'm begging you Sulli. Don't tell anyone that I'm here most especially to Taemin." Onew kneeled down and reached her hands. Sulli was shocked when he did that and unknowingly nods her head as her answer. Onew rose up from his knees and quickly hugged the young girl while tears fell down from his lonely eyes.

"I just want to move on. That's it. I'll show myself to them when I'm ready." He whispered and left Sulli with a smile.

Sulli has been thinking her interaction with Onew yesterday. She wanted to tell Minho about this but she keeps on thinking that she made a promise to the elder one. Trying to forget the conversation they had yesterday, she keeps on bugging her older brother to come with her and buy her some nice clothes to wear.

Minho just can't say no to his little sister. Taemin even suggest that he'll fetch the Kims alone from the airport and have some quality time with his "Umma" and "Appa".

Minho and Sulli were eating in a fastfood chain when he noticed the spacing out Sulli.

"Sull.. Sulli...BOO"

Sulli looked at Minho with her frightened look and Minho laughed. "What are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Really?"

"Yes, Oppa. Don't worry."

"Are you sure?" Sulli nods while showing her brightest smile to her brother. Minho just smiled back but he was deeply worried for her.

"Onew thing is for sure... I need to see Onew oppa again." Sulli thought and take a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Were here!"

"Wow! The house is so huge!"

"Oh, not that one Umma... This one." Taemin pointed to a building apartment and Key pouted. Jonghyun laughed at Key's sudden mood drop while taking the giggling Mi-Eun from his arms.

The couple followed Taemin inside and placed their things inside. Key was amazed at how beautiful their rented apartment and flopped himself in their own bed.

"Well, I changed my mind. I love this apartment. Only the exterior design is ugly." Jonghyun burst out of laughter and placed Mi-Eun on her crib.

"It's affordable too.. Too bad you won't stay that long here in Seoul." Taemin slipped out while Jonghyun looked at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" Kibum asked.

"Nothing." Taemin pursed his lips and turned his back to face the angry Jonghyun.

"Taemin? What do you mean that we're not staying in Seoul? Are we going home in New York after this?" Kibum stood up and faced the two.

"Jjong?" He finally asked the elder. Jonghyun looked at his husband intently, focusing on his beautiful feline eyes.

"We're going to live in Daegu."

And Jonghyun heard another scream of excitement from Kibum.