Shining SHINee

(A/N: Let's just say that the members of SHINee are not the same with the characters in this story.)

After that intense... make-love between Kibum and I, we decided to watch a concert. Kibum bought the ticket two weeks before the concert and was really excited since it was our favorite band called, SHINee. SHINee is a Korean band that was established since we're still young. They're the one who influenced me in writing somgs. I can't believe that they're going here in New York to perform. They are now on their fourteen years and they're still getting stronger than ever.

Kibum is currently preparing. While I, on the other hand is preparing also for a surprise. A surprise that Kibum will love for the rest of his life. I'm ready for this and I hope he felt the same.

"Jjong.. I'm ready." Kibum called as he walked out of the room. Beautiful as always, I offered my arms for him to hook. He giggled at my sudden actions and he happily accepted my offer. We walked out of the house and walked towards the stadium.. Well, Madison Square Garden to be exact.

"I'm hungry, Jjong, Can we eat first?" He asked and giving me his cute pout. I pecked those lips and smiled at him. No one can resist the cute little diva of mine. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked and he pointed at the italian restaurant. Good choice, Kibum. "Hmm. I also want Italian foods." I said and we walked to the restaurant, smiling.

"Table for two, sir?" The waiter asked and we nodded. "Thank you." We sat on the chair that the waiter offered us and we faced each other. "Are you excited?" I asked him. "Of course I am. It's been a while since we watched the last concert. We're only nine." Kibum said and laughed. "Yeah.. You were squealing when the main vocalist started the song." I joked. "Of course! He has a nice voice! He's very attractive too." "Yah!" I snapped him out. "I'm just joking, Jjong. Of course, you're the best one for me." Kibum winked and I smiled. "Good to hear that from you."

"What's your order, sir?" The waiter said. "Two plates of Lasagna please?" I ordered. "And strawberry milkshake." Kibum added with a smile. The waiter left and came back together with our orders. "That was fast." We said and the waiter gave us the warmest smile. "And good manners too. I want to return in this restaurant." Kibum said and I just laughed. We started to dig in our food. Not to care about our features right now, we finished the food.

"Okay, let's go." I said after I placed the payment on the table with some tips for the good servings. "Yeah. I'm excited, Jjongie." Kibum said and squealed. "Me too, Kibummie." We walked through until we reached the stadium. As expected from the band, the line is so long. Well, our benefit here is that we are sitting near them. We can watch them closely, though.

As we entered the venue, many fans brought the official lightstick of this group. Of course, we bought ours. We waited a few minutes and the concert began. Kibum screamed so loud and I'm really amazed. I miss this kind of Kibummie. I miss hanging out with him during like this events. This time, our parents are not here so we are totally allowed to have noise.

"KEY!" I shouted my favorite member. We laughed at my sudden voice crack but it doesn't matter. As long as Key will hear me from the stage, I'm going to die here. Key is my idol ever since. He has a sexy voice when they sing ballads and he rap. He's flawless too. "KIM JONGHYUN!" Kibum shouted his favorite member's name. I joined him again by shouting the other members name! "ONEW!" "LEE TAEMIN!" "CHOI MINHO!" "SARANGHAEYO SHINee!" "YEONGWONHI SHINee!"

"This is our last song for this night. Thank you very much for watching us. Good night everyone!" The leader addressed. Everyone shouted their last chant and the members bowed in front of us. We shouted very hard to let the, hear our support. We will be there for them, forever. SHINee World will be our forever fandom, Kibum and I.

At last, Kibum and I had walked out of the stadium. To lower down our energy, I brought him to some uncrowded place. We walked there, reminiscing the moments that we had when we were younger. I wanted to say something to him. Well, this is the right moment.

"Kibummie.." I started. "Hmm?"