It's A Brand New Day

I woke up with a big smile. I really can't believe with what I had seen. I'm lying beside this beautiful creature. I honestly can't take my eyes off him. I stared for almost an hour but I really can't remove my eyes. He's beautiful when he's sleeping. Those two big nostrils, bare chest that relveals his tasty abs, his perfect jawline and with that, I found out that he really resembles a dinosaur. To be specific, a Tyrannosaurus. I giggled when I thought about him being a dino and because of that, he was awakened.

"Good morning." I greeted him and he smiled. He just hugged me tight and placed his big short leg to mine. "Gosh, Jonghyun.. you're heavy." I complained and he removed his legs from my body. "Sorry." He quickly apologized. "I just wanted to hear your greet." I pouted and he chuckled. "Good morning." He said and kissed my pouted lips. I still cannot fall with his kiss but when I saw his big puppy brown eyes, I gave up.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded. "Do you want me to cook for you?" He grinned for response. He's really cute, though. I sat up and fixed my hair. I stood up and walked out to the kitchen. Since I was in Jonghyun's bedroom, I need to pass my parents' door. I heard the hairdryer and my dad talking. My mom only used hairdryers when she will leave the house. Is she leaving? I sticked my ears to the door and tried to listen to their conversation.

"Jonghyun's here and that's all matter most." My dad said. "But I don't want to leave Kibummie here." My mom said but not clearly since the hairdryer was louder than her voice. "Trust your son for once." My dad replied. I really want to know what's happening. I decided to knock and both of them stopped talking. The door opened and it reveals my dad wearing his travel suit.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and he signaled me to come in. "We're going back to Korea." My mom said. "What!? Without me?" I was surprised. I really can't believe that they'll leave me here. "Kibum.. You still need to stay here. The doctors need to monitor your condition." My mom said and I nodded. Even though I wanted to leave this place, I really want to be healthy. That's my aim anyway. "Don't worry honey, Jonghyun will stay here with you." I guess, I really need to stay here with Jonghyun. This could be fun. I nodded again and this time, my mother stopped the hairdryer and came to me. She hugged me tight and I hugged back.

"We're going to stay there for five months. Have fun with Jonghyun and please, don't be afraid to tell Jonghyun your conditions so that he can be warned." I inhaled the scent of my mom. I'm going to miss this. "Mom.. I'm afraid." I admitted. "Why?" "I'm afraid that he'll leave me when he found out." I nearly cried when my mother cupped my face. "Kibummie, Jonghyun will never leave you." She said. I really wanted to believe but it really troubles me a lot. I don't want him to leave me. I don't want to be alone again. I don't want to return to the old Key.

"Just text me or call me when you need something. I'll take charge of the bills. Don't worry." She said and she pulled out from the hug. "The flight will be at eleven. I need to hurry up." She smiled at me and she turned the hairdryer on again. "Mom.." She looked to me. "Hmm?" "I love you." I said and she smiled. Bigger than before. "I love you too, Kibummie."

My parents left the house and both Jonghyun and I were the only ones here. I stared at the door and tears started to fall from my eyes. "Kibum.." Jonghyun called me and I looked at him. He wiped my tears and he shifted his body to hug me. "Don't cry." He said. I can't stop crying. It's not because my parents left us here, I'm crying because I remember the things that I made to him. I was cruel.

"I'm sorry, Jonghyun." I said and he cupped my face. " Kibum.. don't." He simply said. "I'm sorry." I repeated and Jonghyun shooked his head. "I'm sorry that I'd been cruel." I said to him directly. "Kibum.. everything happened before was already done. Don't think about it anymore." He said and he hugged me tighter. I couldn't speak anymore. Why am I too emotional today? I thought that I need to be happy since this is another given day for me. This is a brand new day to start my life again, right? Why am I like this? Stop it already, Kibum. You're just hurting yourself.

"Jonghyun, I love you." I whispered to his ears. "I love you too, Kibum." He whispered back.

Be happy Kibum. Be happy.