The Preparations

After a few months, we are finally heading for the week before the actual wedding. Sulli, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and I were so busy preparing the guest list, reception, food and our wedding suits. Both of our parents were also scheduled to arrive today from Seoul. We need to fetch them from the airport since they promised to help us preparing for our ceremony. Jessica also helped and her restaurant will provide the services with a huge discount as our gift.

Heading towards the airport using the car that Jonghyun and I had borrowed from my parents. I felt nervous. Both of our parents were coming and I had never met Jonghyun's fifteen years ago. Sudden questions entered my brain like.. "What if they don't like my attitude?" "What if they don't like blonde hairs?" "What if they don't like me as Jonghyun's future husband?" "What if they don't like gays like me?"... I know I thought of stupid questions but it doesn't let me forget the fact the first impressions of your in laws. (It wasn't the first impression since I met them before like what I had said but fifteen years ago expression) but, yeah.. I'm freaking nervous!

"Kibummie, are you alright?" Jonghyun seemed to noticed my nervousness. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little bit nervous." I told him and he looked at me again. "Hey! Eyes on the road!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. "What are you nervous at?" He asked and I shifted my eyes away from him. I was too shy to admit but I need to tell him. I don't want to lie.

"Your parents." I simply said and looked down at my fiddling fingers. "Why my parents?" He asked and Imcan sense that he's looking at me. I tried to look at him and warn him about the road but my shyness came and it stopped me from doing stupid actions in front of him. I usually hate this feeling. Being shy around Jonghyun when there's nothing to be shy about. He's the only person who could make me feel like this and I'm glad that he'e the only one. Whenever I'm with him, I felt so fragile. With just a big blast from him, I might end up breaking into pieces.

Jonghyun took my hands and caressed it. With his touches, I felt relieved. I sighed and he intertwined his hands into mine. "Kibummie, I'm always here for you. Arasso?" I nodded in response and tried to listen again to his voice. "Also, my parents aren't that scary as you think. Like before, they still like you as the Kibum that they took care when we were still in Seoul. They missed you a lot Kibummie." He said. With his words, I felt relaxed. It soothes me.

"Alright, where are they?" Jonghyun asked impatiently while looking at his wrist watch. I chuckled whenever his big puppy eyes were showing as people from the arrival area were coming out one by one from the exit. The cute image of him makes me fall in love with him more. I stared at him for a very long time and was thanking God for sending me this wonderful creature.

"Jonghyunnie!!!" A female voice called Jonghyun's name and took me back from reality. Jonghyun's wide eyes captured the old lady and ran straight towards her. I guess, she is Mrs. Kim. I really can't remember her face. Another figure came out and this time, it was my father's. I ran straight towards him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. "How are you, Kibummie? Did you take good care of our house?" He asked and I nodded. "Good." He said and my mother came out. She gave me a tight hug and kissed my forehead. "I missed you so much, Kibummie!" She said and I carried her luggage. Jonghyun's dad came last and we headed straight to my mom's car. Talking about what happened during their vacation, my parents were so sorry after they had learned that I was sent to the hospital because of my condition.

"You know, Kibum.. I missed you so much!" Mrs. Kim told me and I smiled. "You've grown up so well and you looked so beautiful. I'm glad that you're Jonghyun's future husband." She said and I was relieved with what I had heard. I turned to Jonghyun who is driving and he mouthed 'I told you..' I stucked my tongue out and we both chuckled that made both of our parents wonder what we are laughing at.

"You know, you really are meant to be. The two of you are so crazy." Jonghyun's dad said. Yes, we are crazy. Crazy for each other.