World War Three

I texted Taemin and asked him on how's everything. Taemin simply replied 'Hell' and I really laughed my ass out. Kibum looked at me weirdly and I snapped everything out. Of course, Kibum doesn't need to know his own surprise party.

"Jjong... How long does it need to take just to go down to the parking lot?" Kibum asked impatiently. "Aww, Bummie. Don't be so hot headed. Just think of this like our date." I said and Kibum glared at me. If glares can kill, I might be dead right now. " Seriously, Jjong.. I'm hungry right now." Kibum said and I heard his stomach growl. I laughed at the sound and again, Kibum gave me a killing glare. "Sorry."

The elevator opened and we went inside. I carried the things that Kibum used while he's staying at the hospital. Of course, the Almighty Kibum didn't brought anything. This little diva of mine...

"Hurry up, Jjong." The diva called and I just nod. "If you help me, I might go to the car and fetch you here." I said, kind of pissed. "Ugh! Fine! Let me take that!" Kibum carried the bags into his shoulder and I ran to the car. I started the engine and texted Taemin that we're already going home. I fetched Kibum and helped him putting his things to the trunk. We rode the car and I started to drive. Only a few minutes, we can reach the house. I decided to turn it on the other way so that Taemin and the gang can prepare longer.

"Jonghyun! That's not the right way!" Kibum yelled. "Oops. Sorry." I said and I really wanted to laugh. Mr. Hot headed here looks like he wanted to kill me now.

"Jonghyun! Turn this way." He said, pointing to the left. I stopped to the nearest clothes stall so that I can take Kibum to a little shopping. "Why did you stop?" He asked, annoyed. "To shop some clothes for you." I said, calmly. "I don't need clothes right now, I need-" "Oh, Kibum.. Look!" I cut him off to let him see a cute scarf. Kibum also followed me and took the scarf. "Cute.." He said and tried it on. "How much is this?" Kibum asked to the vendor and this is my time to call Taemin. I dialled his phone number and for a few seconds, he answered. Thank God.

"Hello?"

"This is not Taemin. Minho?"

"Yes, Uh.. Hyung.. Come here immediately, there's a world war three in here." Minho said and I heard some yelling from behind.

"Okay, we'll be there soon." I said and hang up. Aish! I shouldn't trust Taemin and Onew with this stuff.

"Jonghyun! Let's go. I'm really hungry." Kibum said and pulled my wrist. We rode the car and started to drive.

"Uhm.. Kibum. Don't be surprised, okay? I'm sorry in advance." I said and Kibum frowned. "What do you mean?" Kibum asked. "Just, see for yourself." I said and I stopped the car when we reached the house.

"We're home!" Kibum shouted and ran into the house.

"OH.MY.GOD."