Appointment

Weeks had passed and we really had great, happy and strong relationship. Since we are now living with each other, we always do something that I never expect. He sometimes asked me to do some things with him but I didn't allow him. You know why. Sometimes, we almost exceed the limit but I snapped my senses back and stopped him. He respected my decision but cannot cope with the reason why. I still can't tell him. I'm not yet ready. 

He sometimes doubted the love that I felt for him. Of course, that started our very first argument but we setteled the problem. It hurts me a lot to know that he's doubting because of sex. But I cannot be angry to him, I need to understand and it's also my fault. 

Now that the two of us were walking to the grocery store, I suddenly remember what my mom told me. I need to have my check up. But.. how? Jonghyun is always with me, twenty four hours. How can I escape from him? 

"Jonghyun..." 

"Hmm?" 

"Can I..." 

"Hmm..?" 

"I mean.. I need to check on Taemin." I lied. I'm really bad at lying, honestly. 

"We'll go there later." 

"No! I mean, I want to spend some time with him.. alone." He frowned and I avoided his look. I'm really afraid of his puppy eyes. It's really magical that sometimes, you can't escape. I really need to have my check up. The appointment is always the second week of the month. 

"Uhm.. sure. I guess, you missed him so much." He said then smiled. I hugged him after getting my permission from him. He's really the best boyfriend ever. 

"Thank you." I said and pecked his lips. We continued to walk to the grocery store as we parted. How I wish I would have the strength to tell him straight to the point. I really hate lies. Really. 

We finished buying our stuffs from the grocery store. We are heading back to our house and suddenly, I saw Jinki. "Oh, hi Jinki!" I greeted and Jonghyun was surprised. "Hello. How are you guys?" He greeted back. "We're fine. How about you?" Jonghyun said. Honestly, compared from the past few weeks, I can see him very well. He cut his hair short, his cheeks are starting to get puffy again and I can see the smile on his face. What's with him?

"I'm really fine and finally got my inspiration back." He said with grin. "Oh, good for you." I said. I suddenly remember Taemin. What if they will go back to the same brother relationship they had before? Would Jinki be happy more? 

"So, I guess I should leave you two here. I'm going to meet someone. Bye!" He said and now waving at us while walking. We waved back and continued to walk back home. "Wow. He really changed a lot." Jonghyun exclaimed. "I know." I agreed. I need to acheive my goal but first, I need to attend the appointment and I'm getting late. Oh, goodness.