Mi-Eun's Surgery

I opened the door and I can see the sleeping figure of my husband. He looks so peaceful. I can see his lips pouting. Is he dreaming? The nurses told me that he'll be awake after one to two hours. I decided to stare and wait for my little Bummie to be awake.

"Appa! Appa! Look!" My little Mi-Eun called and she gave me something. "

"What's this?" I asked and she giggled. "My favowit toy." I opened the box and I was surprised to see a T-Rex dinosaur toy. "This is your favorite toy?" I asked, a little confused. A T-Rex, huh? "Yes, Umma told me that dino looks like you." Umma.. "What?"

Mi-Eun giggled and ran as she thought that I'm going to tickle her. Her thought was right. I'm going to tickle her.

"Jjong..."

"Jjong! Mi-Eun! Dinner's ready!" Kibum called and we both ran to the dining table. "Princess, eat carrots." Kibum said and placed carrots on her plate. "But I don't like cawots!" Kibum's glare made the girl forcefully eat the carrots. Funny to look at her, pouting and giving me some on my plate.

"Jjong..."

The mood was ruined when we heard something unexpected. "Who farted?" Kibum asked and we all laughed together. "It's me." Mi-Eun confessed and w-

"Jjong!"

"Wha- what? I farted!" Kibum bursted into laughter. I was still dazed from that dream. "Of course, Jjong. You really farted and it's pretty smelly." Kibum said and I felt like I'm red as a tomato. "You're awake already?" I asked and he just rolled his eyes. "Do you think I'm still asleep?" He said in sarcasm. Yup, Kibum is back.

"How are you now? Are you okay? Do you feel something bad?" I asked and he just held my hands. "Jjong, calm down. I'm okay." He said and I sat back to my seat. "I'm so worried, Kibum." I confessed and he lifted my head with his finger. "It's okay, Jjong. I understand. How's Mi-Eun?"

"She's fully developed now. She can be operated anytime. Dr. Joon is fixing her schedule." I told him and he smiled. "Really? Wow. I wish the operation will be successful!" "Of course, Bummie. The operation will be successful." I said and gave a quick peck on his lips. The door suddenly opened and it revealed Dr. Joon with Minho.

"Hey, Kibum. How are you?" The doctor said and checked on Kibum's body. "I'm okay, Joon. Thank you very much for helping me." He said and Joon looked at me. "You told him already?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, there's another big news. Mi-Eun's operation will be held tomorrow morning. The surgeons will be Dr. Jung, Dr. Kim and me." He announced and both Kibum and I looked at him with hopeful face.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of Mi-Eun. For now, Kibum just rest and don't stress yourself." He said and Kibum nodded. "Thank you, Joon! Thank you very much!"