"AHHHH" I screamed. There in front of me stood the same black wolf I saw a few nights ago. Its eyes were awfully familiar. The wolf started walking towards me and I backed away in fear. Where was Yoongi? What was happening? My mind was a complete mess.

The wolf got close enough and swiftly got on top of me, making me fall on my back. I stared above me with wide eyes and saw as the wolf growled and showed its fangs. I felt like I was going to die. I had no idea where Yoongi went off to and was terrified.

The wolf got closer as if it was going to bite my neck off but suddenly I saw a flash. I literally saw the wolf's hair turning into pale skin and the weight on top of me decrease. In a matter of seconds, Yoongi was above me staring at me with intense eyes.

I was in too much of a shock to react. He took the chance to smirk, lean down, peck me on the lips and get up to put his clothes back on. I lay there with eyes so wide, they could pop out of their sockets.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked myself, sitting up and looking at Yoongi who was putting his shirt back on.

"Now now" Yoongi tsked "a pretty little lady like you shouldn't be using those words" He said clearly enjoying the situation. He didn't care what I was thinking and seemed to be amused by my reaction.

"You're a werewolf?" I asked him. Of course I knew that was the answer but I just couldn't believe it. "This must be a joke" I said.

"If it were a joke, how did I just transform into a wolf?" He made his point.

"Black magic" I mumbled in sarcasm.

He laughed and made me stand up by grabbing my hand. "You get your answers yet?"

I nodded my head. "I just need some time to go over what just happened. You can't expect a girl not to be shocked if a man just randomly transforms into a great black wolf" I said.

He nodded his head in agreement. Suddenly, Yoongi hunched over in pain.

"What? What's wrong?" I looked at him in concern. He didn't answer me and fell down on his face. It happened so quickly that I couldn't get my thoughts together.

I heard wolves howl in the background and panicked. "Yoongi!" I shouted and started to shake him. "You better get up" I mumbled and turned him around with all my effort to look at his face.

"..run .. away" He croaked. I don't know what had happened in a matter of seconds but seeing Yoongi in such a state shocked me even further. I couldn't leave him alone like that and I couldn't carry him back to the mansion with so many wolves on our trail.

Suddenly I saw a man step out from the shades of the tree and walk over to me. "Who? Who- are you?" I asked backing away in fear. He didn't answer me nor show any sign of emotion.

The man bend over and grabbed me roughly. He spoke something in Japanese and some other men stepped out of the woods. I was frightened and looked at Yoongi, laying helplessly beside me. The man picked me up and I screamed at him to let me go.

"YOONGI" I yelled at him. The man looked at me and gathered all his strength to get up.

"Let her go you bastard he mumbled and turned into the black wolf ripping the clothes he was wearing. He started to attack the other men who were blocking him to get to me. The men turned into great white wolves and they started fighting back. I could see Yoongi was weak for some reason but he still made his best effort to fight them back.

They slashed at his beautiful black fur, causing blood to prickle out. He bit into one of the white wolves and the wolf howled in pain. I struggled in the grip of the man, who was currently holding me back so I couldn't run away.

"LET ME GO. I can't let them hurt him" I shouted at him. The man grew annoyed and took out a cloth from his back pocket. He put it near my nose but I refused to breathe in.

When I couldn't hold on any longer, I breathed in and felt my eyes losing their vision almost instantly. The last thing I could see before blacking out was the black wolf trying its best to get to me.

"..save me..." I mumbled and fainted.

I'm so excited for the comeback (^

I'm so excited for the comeback (^.^)