010

ITS THEIR MEETING DAY BITCHES
_________________

11:58 am | Mila💕: hey bby

1:07 pm | Mila💕: lo?

1:10 pm | Mila💕: lo answer your phone

1:12 pm | Mila💕: pls tell me what's wrong...

1:12 pm | Mila💕: Don't tell me I lost you

1:13 pm |Mila💕: lo please answer me, youre scaring me.

1:21 pm |Mila💕: lauren im calling the cops

1: 21 pm |Laurhottie: im fine...sorry camz

1:21 pm |Mila💕: what happened lo?

1:22 pm |Laurhottie:Im fine, I was just busy boarding my flight...I think im getting a cold or something

1:22 pm |Mila💕: oh shit im sorry lo

1:22 pm | Mila💕: and take some medicine

1:24 pm |laurhottie: It's okay babe

1:24 pm |laurhottie: But on a serious note

1:24 pm |Laurhottie:if i hadn't asked for nudes, i wouldn't get to know someone as beautiful as you.

1:25 pm |Mila💕: lo you're gonna make cry :( im very emotional

1:25 pm |Laurhottie: Don't cry :(

1:26 pm |Mila💕: When are you coming back from Jersey?

1:26 pm | Laurhottie: 2 painful days

1:26 pm |Mila💕: two days until i get to see youre beautiful eyes in person

1:27 pm |laurhottie:two days until i finally get to slap your ass ;)

1:27 pm |Mila💕: my ass is off limits, especially for you

1:27 pm |laurhottie:wtf? what did i do?

1:29 pm |Mila💕: you're sick and you need rest

1:29 pm |Laurhottie:you would make me feel good though

1:30 pm |Mila💕: stick to pain killers you horny fuck

1:31 pm |Mila💕: go watch porn or something

1:31 pm |laurhottie: nah, i rather wait until we meet so your nudes can be 3D

1:32 pm | Mila💕: you wish

1:32 pm |laurhottie: r00d

1:33 pm |Mila💕:oops

1:34 pm |laurhottie:my feelings are hurt

1:34 pm |Mila💕: lol why?

1:35 pm |laurhottie:because you were a tease yesterday :( ( (

1:35 pm |Mila💕: What? I simply got hot ;)

laurens pov (first pov)

"Please shut off all phones during take off and landing. Please make sure that your seatbelt is on firmly" The flight attendant spoke through the aisle. I huffed and texted Camila one last time before I shut off my phone. I was currently on my way to Florida, not able to take Camila off my mind. We had just known each other for about a month, but It was something about her that made her stand out of all the girls that I've been with. Besides the size of her ass, I adored Camila's eyes. Even though she thought it was dull and looked like 'dog shit', It looked so fastinanting and was filled with bad things.

"It's a girl huh?" A soft voice came from beside her. There sat my younger sister, Taylor.

"What? What do you mean?" I furred my eyebrows and completely turned my body towards her.

She raised an eyebrows and chuckled, "You like someone... someone as in a girl" Taylor smirked.

"And the point is..." I dragged out.

"You didn't tell me" Taylor exclaimed and nudged my arm. "And you didn't tell mom, if you did she would've told me." Taylor proved, crossing her arms.

"Well yeah... I may or may not like a girl right now" I mumbled, tired from the way to the airport.

"So... What's her name?" Taylor asked, curious to know about my dating life.

"Camila" I smiled, loving the way her name rolled off my tongue.

"I bet she's really pretty" Taylor said as the plane finally took off. "Will we get to meet her?"

"Of course... Only if she wants too, but im sure she will" I said before yawning. "I'll tell you more about her later but im so fucking tired right now"

"Same, I think I'll join you on that nap" Taylor chuckled and fished out a blanket from her bag.

------------

"I'm here, I'm here!" Lauren squealed into the phone, looking around the place that they agreed on meeting.

"Oh fuck, I'm not ready" Camila breathed out as she placed her hand over her eyes.

"I'm entering the shop right now...", Lauren said as she opened the door to the cafe. And honestly, she wasn't ready at all either.

Lauren could feel her heart beat faster and faster each second. The more she thought about Camila...the more she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Lauren fully walked into the shop, the smell of coffee filling her nose. "Okay-"

Lauren's eyes finally settled on Camila's body that had been facing the other direction. She felt her knees weaken as she took a long look over her body. Her hair had been let down, reaching her mid-back. She had light blue highwaisted shorts on with a black shirt and a flannel.

"Babe are you there?" Camila asked, turning around to face Lauren completely. Lauren could see her chocolate eyes widen as Camila began to run over to Lauren. Camila's arms opened up and she slightly squealed when she jumped onto Lauren's body. Lauren smiled and hugged her back. Her arm supported Camila right underneath her butt and the other around her back.

Camila looked into Lauren's eyes, finding herself lost in them. Lauren's eyes were like a galaxy and Camila found herself floating in them. "You're so much beautiful in person" Camila grinned and pushed a strand of hair behinds Lauren's ear, kissing her cheek softly.

Lauren melted at the touch of Camila's lips on her skin. Her lips felt so soft and Lauren wanted to beg for Camila to kiss her on the lips. It was a feeling she would keep with her forever.

"Shit...", Lauren cursed. She was loss for words.

Lauren took a look at her face. Flawless. Lauren wanted to cover her face with kisses, Telling everyone in the shop that she was hers. Not officially, but just hers. So she did that.

Camila laughed loudly, covering up her mouth immediately afterwards. "God, I hate my laugh", Camila chuckled and shook her head. But to Lauren, that was the best thing she heard all day.

"I love your laugh, It's adorable" Lauren kissed Camila's cheek, making Camila blush.

"You can actually kiss me you know" Camila said, hoping off of Lauren.

"Really?", Lauren asked, almost whispering.

"Nah...after you take me on a date", Camila winked, grabbing her hand and pulling her outside of the shop. "But for now..I have something I want to show you"

-----------------------
OMG FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR 100K!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

SECONDLY, THIS STORY IS RANKED 31 IN FANFICTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH IM GONNA CRY 💕