what?

Evey since Bens dream, he has been way more attentive to me than usual-if thats even possible. 

Hes basically doing everything for me-he even started to cook me meals. 

"hi sweetheart" Ben said coming through the door. He ran over to me and scooped me up in a hug catching me off guard. My arms still at my sides, my eyes went wide as he twirled me in the air. 

"uhhhhhhh hi?" I said a bit confused on why he was so happy. "what got you in a great mood?" I asked as he finally put me down. 

"nothing. just....just you being here" he said holding my hands.He placed a quick kiss on my forehead and started to stare deep in my eyes again....i was a bit worried.

"whats wrong?" i asked staring back at him. 

"nothing...nothing at all im just taking you in" 

"but....but why...i just saw you this morning" i said with my eyes squinted at him. I had a pretty busy day at work. but with Ben acting all weird, i would now have to turn my attention to him and i wasnt the most patient person. 

"i know and im glad to see you now" he said swinging our arms back and forth. i didnt even know what to say. hes becoming more odd by the minute.

"and......im glad to see you too" i said trying to just brush all of it off. 

"you hungry?" he asked now dropping our hands and walking into the kitchen. i followed his every move with my eyes...trying to process all of this.

"yea..want to get a pizza?" I said now just forgetting about that moment.

"no not order! im going to cook" he said seriously looking over his shoulder at me.

"what."

"im going to cook!" he said again.  He turned around to me and we had another staring match as i was trying to catch the punchline to this elaborate joke.

"uh.....are you serious?" i said now putting my hands on my hip

"yes! i can cook T."

"are you sure you arnt going to burn the house down?"

"pumpkin, just because i dont cook doesnt mean i cant cook. im just usually too tired and too lazy" he said going to get something out of the cabinet. 

"uh..okay? so what are you making?" i said now entering the kitchen. he was getting out a pack of flour that i dont remember ever buying.

"well you wanted pizza right? ill make pizza" he said like it was nothing.

"from scratch?" i asked now talking with my hands. I could feel my neck rolling so hard. i felt like i was in the twilight zone.

"yes...from scratch. my nana taught me" he said moving around me in the kitchen. 

"i mean...ok...do you need me to do anything?"

"yes. to relax, and go sit down" he said cupping my face. his dimples were so deep as he smiled back at me. I was beyond confused with his behavior.

"okay" was all i could say as he let go of my face and started at the kitchen. 

one hour later.

the smell of heaven filled the apartment as i sat on my bed watching golden girls reruns. i had to go see what he was up to. 

stepping outside of the room, i quietly walked down the hall. i wanted to catch him in his natural state. Once i finally reached the corner i couldnt help but smile.