mind.

BEN POV

She didnt try to leave last night. It was the first time ever she didnt try to leave. Im pretty sure she thought I was plastered but by the time we got back to the house I wasnt drunk anymore. Shes a lot more attentive to me when I am so why not just milk it a bit. i smiled at the memory of her calling me daddy.

I turned to look at her little chest rising and falling. My big tshirt pooled around her along with her hair fanning around her head. I honestly dont remember much from formal- all i remember is screaming at carri, kind of dancing with Tina and then the highlight of my night. 

flashback

I saw her at the corner of my eye and I internally cringrd. She was coming this way and I knew this would turn into a fight. turning my body away from her I chugged the fruit punch. Her hand came in contact with my back and I snapped back. "What Carly." I said rolling my eyes. I honestly didn't know if her name was carly or Carri. I always got it confused.

"Its..its Carri." She said now with a slight frown on her face.

"Sorry" I shrugged trying to walk away from her.

"Wait. I just wanted to know...why her" she asked crossing her arms.

"Why who"

"Why Tina!" She said stomping her foot.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked in disbelief. Could she really not see why I would go for Tina over her? There was a list of reasons but there wasn't enough time for me to even list them.

"Please go Carri I dont have time for this"

"Shes like...pretty I guess but not like super pretty. And what is your mom going to thi-"

"Stop. Stop right there this is none of your business.it doenst concern you. I'll be with whoever I want to be with so get out of my face right now" I said calmly trying to to scream. Of course she would bring up my mom in this.

My mother was a raging racist and a freeloader who has done nothing but taught us how to hate people and ride on my dad. She never loved him-just his money. Carly was exactly like her. The perfect model for what people thought was beautiful. Used that to get by in life and attempted to find a man to leach off of. No wonder my mom liked her.

"You arnt going to marry her. You are going to come crawling back"

"Back to what? You? Are you serious look at you. Your trying to bad mouth a girl that is 10 times the person you are and you don't even know her. Ive expressed countless times that I don't want you-yet you still come crawling into my life trying to pry yourself in. You can't take a fucking hint and you have no self respect -why the fuck would I want to be with you.?" I said in a pretty nasty tone.

I was sick of looking at her and I wanted her to leave.

Tears looked as they were brimming her eyes in attempt to make me feel bad.

"Get out of my face now." I said turning my back to her.
Hearing her heels clack away Eric patted me on the shoulder.

"Never seen you care so much about a chick in our entire lives bro." He said looking a bit concerned.

Eric might as well be my brother. I'm closer to him than my own. We grew up together and had the same nannies. We did everything together and I trusted him with everything. It was a coincidence we ended up at the same school but defiantly something I was happy about.