rules?

BEN POV

As she grabbed her phone and walked out the door, something inside me felt indifferent. Thanks? Who says that after sex? My mind then drifted back to how tight she was and she squeezed the life out of me. I never cum that fast but damn-I had to redirect my thoughts to not cave to this girl I dont even know. 

my member stood tall as I got lost in my thoughts.  Id defiantly fuck her again, but im not sure if she would even up for it.

earlier that day

"so I have a friend thats the biggest virgin" Alex said as he was swiping through his phone. "is she a freshman?" I asked a bit confused. 

"nah man shes a senior...shes just...im not even sure how to describe her. Shes a virgin though" he said now looking visibly content at what he found on his phone. "she must be ugly as shit then" I said  smearing the mayo on my toasted piece of wheat bread. 

"shes actually pretty cute-she has a good body too see" he said now showing me a video of her. A caramel toned black girl with big black hair radiated through the screen. She had on a pair of workout leggings that hugged her tiny frame in all the right places. She looked fit-super fit. She was stuffing tostino pizza rolls in her face and laughing as she couldnt stuff anymore in her mouth. Her pokemon shirt hung on her loosely as she started swatting Alex's camera away.  She had a quirkiness about her that I havent seen in a lot of girls

she didnt look afraid to be caught doing things that wernt necessarily deemed as attractive. 

''So why are you showing me her again? Im  not looking for a wife." I said now taking a bite out of the sandwich I just threw together.  ''she wants to get rid of her virginity dude shes just done waiting and I told her I knew a guy that would be down to do it" he said now tucking away his phone in his back pocket.

"how did you know I would even say yes?" I asked chewing away. "because you fuck anything cute come on" he said rolling his eyes walking over to the fridge. Popping open a beer he continued "so are you down or not.". 

"sure. ill never have to see her again anways...is she emotional?" I asked trying to figure out how all of this could go. "not at all. she does what she needs and then shes done, shes defiantly not going to get attached to you shes a bit to independent for that" he answered sitting down on the stool at the kitchen island.

"my kind of girl" i chuckled wiping some of the mayo off of my mouth. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Alex standing the door way giving me a concerned look. "did you go through with it?" He asked seriously. 

"yea its done...I could defiantly tell she was a Virgin her pussy was mad tight she almost made me cum in 3 minutes" I answered truthfully now slipping on my boxers. "damn that would have been embarrassing as hell. big ben finishes in 3 fucking minutes" he laughed now shoving me. 

"did she leave?" i asked now growing interested for some reason. "dude why the fuck do you care I doubt she will ever want to talk to you again" Alex said giving me a confused look.

"Who said I wanted to talk to her?" I asked on the defensive side. Her plum panties were under my jeans and I was drifting back again. "You did basically" Alex said rolling his eyes grabbing the small plastic bag full of weed off my dresser.

"I don't give a fuck dude it was a simple question" I finished buckling my belt.

We descended down the stairs to the bumping music again and I wanted to find her. I didn't know why but I just wanted to see her face again. I was usually a sorority guy. Go for the girls in the top sororities-usually super whinny and needy which made it hard for me to just fuck and leave but it gave me this novelty every girl seemed to want.