formalities.

TINA POV

I honestly couldnt believe I said yes. 

I stared at myself through the body length mirror staring at the way my skin tone hit the fabric. The metallic flower embroidery popped against the black satin. Because of my light tone, the flowers seemed to reflect off of my skin. The dress had multiple crisscrosses in the back and stopped above the knee. It was tight and form fitting until it hit my hips and flared out. I absolutely loved this dress-I had been eyeing it for a while but I didnt have a reason to buy it. 

"IM SO GLAD YOUR GOING!" Manda basically screamed coming up behind me poking her head out to look at me through the mirror. "you look hawt" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"thanks girl...this is a weird feeling ive never been asked to anything" i said straightening out some wrinkles.

"well, you have been asked by one of the hottest guys in greek life...scratch that, on this campus." She said now walking over to her dresser. She was searching for something as she continued.

"T dont mess this up. just go with the flow and stop over thinking. PLEASE" she pleaded with me.

"all i can say is that ill try. but you know I always fuck shit up like this" I said going to put on my shoes. 

"well. dont think this time. you think too much. let your body do the talking" she said with a wink. She threw her light brown/blonde hair over her shoulder as she took one more look in the mirror. Her phone buzzed causing her to cut away from herself.

"alright lets go jack is getting annoying" she said rolling her eyes. 

"so are you with jack or are you guys just fucking?" I asked slipping on my coat.

"well we defintly arnt on you and Bens level but we are...just going with the flow." she said

"well I dont know what that means but alright" I said looking at my phone. A snap from ben popped up.

opening it it was him with jack and eric popping a bottle of champagne. rolling my eyes I put my phone back in my pocket. 

The night was just awkward. i wanted to go home. I was getting looks left and right from girls in Mandas house and I wanted to beat those glares off their face. I knew Ben was THE guy every girl wanted but I honestly didnt know shit was this serious. 

A girl with long blonde hair walks over to me. Every piece of herself is in perfect place. From her perfectly crafted makeup to her polished toes. Her black dress was average-as every other girl in here was wearing one basically like it. She comes over with the fakest smile I've seen in years and holds her hand out to me.

"Hi I'm Carri" and that's when it hit me...fucking Carri. The girl I caught Ben in bed with but that was before he tried to establish this weird ass connection with me. I plastered a fake smile on my face as well and took her hand. "Hi" was all I said. She knew who I was by this point and I wasn't going to entertain her pettiness.

"Tina..right? I think last time I saw you I was fucking Ben ...who are you here with?". She asked trying to get cute.

"Last time I saw you-you got throw off the bed because he was embarrassed to be seen with you Infront of me so....I know for a fact YOU arnt here with him" I said confidently never letting my eyes leave hers. Her beige tone turned flush as she stared at me in anger.

"Don't worry Tina he will throw you away like yesterday's trash. He does it to all of us. You think you will be his last girl? He's done like half the house he just finally ventured out of the Greek world" she said with a big amount of sadness in her voice.