Chapter Ten - Gemma

~Ana's POV~

I sit my hand on my hip, blinking at Harry. Niall is on the other side of the kitchen pretending to eat while listening to our conversation.

Harry just informed me that the day after I went though a tremendous hangover and worried about my child, he invited his family over. No, not his whole family. Just his infamous sister.

I sigh loudly and reach up to rub my eyes roughly. Harry clasps his hands in front of him and grins. I look around the kitchen, my blurry eyes landing on Niall.

"There's nothing I can do about it now. You're cooking everything. Blondie- get out of my kitchen!" I bark. I tug on the sleeves of my pajama top and climb the stairs to take a shower and change into something more appropriate. I bump into Louis half way up the stairs and he grabs my waist, turning me in his direction to connect our lips.

-------------------------

"Harry, clean up my kitchen right now! It needs to be spotless before she gets here, what are we, Peggy and Carol?!"

"Did you want good or did you want clean?" He screams back, lifting a sizzling pan off the stove and sliding it onto the only other free eye.

I mumble to myself as Zayn slides into the room, the whole crew coming over to meet Harry's solitary sister. He picks a wooden spoon up and stirs one of the pots on the stove. Harry messily kisses him on the cheek, earning him a laugh.

Chantell walks into the room in a pair of running shorts and a black band t-shirt. Are you kidding me?

"Chantell, please tell me you're not wearing that." I say in a quiet question, tilting my head downward. She opens the fridge and takes out a can of Pepsi, then shrugs at me.

"Please go put a dress on." I groan taking the can from her and sitting it onto the counter.

"No. I don't like dresses."

"What about the maroon one Zayn was nice enough to buy you a few weeks ago, for that party you didn't even wear the dress to?"

"That would be cute." Zayn comments, smiling over at Chantell.

"Yeah, I didn't wear it because I don't like dresses."

"Please. I don't have time for this." I groan, smacking my hand against the kitchen island. Liam and Danielle walk through the kitchen doorway.

"What's going on?" Danielle questions, hand in Liam's.

"She won't just put on a dress." I huff while Chantell grabs the can of Pepsi back, chugging the can in front of us.

"I got you, Ana." Danielle winks striding forward to smack the empty can from her hand, grabbing her arm and dragging her from the kitchen.

"Don't mess up the dress!" Zayn calls out while throwing empty cans into a trash bag, Liam copying his motions while laughing loudly.

I walk out of the kitchen to go find Louis, striding up the stairs to our room. Rebecka comes out of her room and I lock eyes with her narrowed ones. She gives me a small smile before quickly making her way towards the stairs. I roll my eyes, pushing our bedroom door open to see Louis almost naked.