a)Normal Hell b)Unnormal Hell c)Varia : Hide And His 5 Minutes Corner

"Hey. Sawada Tsunayoshi. Do you hear me??? Oh come on. This sweet loli girl is calling you." she was calling me nonstop. I just decided to ignore her. She was too much annoying.
"Hey! You are ignoring me, right?? Right??? How you dare to ignore me." she complained. I sighed. This is never ending.
"What do you want???" I glared at her. I'm doing this just for her to shut up. "Dinner." she stated.
"Then just order something. Can't you see flight attendant there?? " I asked her and pointed at the flight attendant, who was standing in the doors. Reborn was watching TV.
"... Hells&Heavens strikes again...." I heard from news.
I pushed Reborn from TV and paid attention.
"... Just two minutes ago, Hells&Heavens send to a police station a notice letter.

When the red full moon comes, I shall color it into a rainbow marble.

Hells&Heavens, the phantom thief.

Where lies the meaning behind this notice??? Police are........." reporter read and commented. What is this??? Isn't she supposed to be forgotten??
"Hey you. What is a meaning of this??" I asked the girl who is eating spaghetti right now. Seems like she is enjoying her wanted dinner.
"Oh this case. I just returned the second quarter of her memories. Have a problem??" she told me without interest.

"But why others remembers her??" I growled.

"When her memories returns, others returns as well. Logically."
I didn't say anything.

Konata's POV

"Okay Henry. Stop here." I said when we arrived.
We are before Namimori Royal Hotel. It's a place where is a marble kept.

"Yes milady. But it was surprising." Henry smiled. He can't smile. His smile was kinda creepy. But I'm used to it. It is still hilarious to remember how the girls in class screamed when he smiled at them. It's waste. He was bishounen yet his smile is....... Eh.

"What was surprising??" I asked.

"Milady called me for first time since she left England."

Ahhh. When we mention it. Yeah. It's been while since then.

"Yeah yeah. Time??" I asked him. He looked at his wrist and took 4 big boxes from the helicopter.

"Five minutes Milady." He smirked and searched something in his chest pocket.

"Okay. Then I'll be going now. I'm leaving everything to you." I winked and left. Henry saluted with lighter in his other hand.

I went into 8th floor.

"Please mister. Let us transport the marble to the safer place!!!" I heard.

"I said NO! The marble won't leave this place! Who do you think I am??? Do you think I will run just because some kid send a notice letter?!?! Don't make me laugh!!!" a fakty old grandpa shouted out loud.

Well sorry for being some kid. I stood behind the wall and eavesdropped.

"But Angelo will always success. Her thefts are in unbreakable limits." when He said that I nodded. Of course. As expected of me. But. Angelo?? A new nickname??"The only one who is tricky and clever as her is H27. Those two are one of the bests."

*CRACK*
My world shattered.
HELL NO WAY!

"Hahahahah. I don't even need japanese police to come in. Hahaahah" elder laughed. What is that much funny??
"What do you mean??" detective asked.
"Actually there is one more owner beside me. I don't think CEDEF boss will give up so easily." elder grinned. I also grinned.
This is going to be fun.

"Henry. After you do that get away from the roof. Let's meet at home." I whispered into walkie-talkie.
"Bu--" He wanted to complain.
"No buts. Got it??? This time there is CEDEF in game. I can handle it somehow. You are just in way." I told him.
"----,"he stayed silent,"Roger Milady."
I smiled. Good.
Let the game start. I smirked.

Tsuna's POV

"Where is she???" I shouted in the mobile. We just arrived.
"I'm sorry Juudaime. This stupid cow was with her but he let her go. I'm humbly sorry." Hayato told me. I gave out a huge sigh. My head hurts. Something is going to happen.
"Anyway I'm going toward the Royal Hotel. Think of the escape route and then send it to me. Well then bye." I said as I cut the line.
"Nii-nii so busy."I heard. I turned to see the smirking girl. That smirk annoys me. Let me tear that smirk from your face.
"Whose fault do you think it is???" I glared at her. She gasped.
"Oh no way. Was it a wicked witch from the West???" she said dramatically.
"Oh no. It was the wicked witch from Seoul." I told her. Her face turned into the expression full of shock.
"Shut up you two." we both heard.
"R-Reborn, " we smiled," how did you sleep??"
He was emitting dark....something.
"Yeah. It was very peaceful. Thanks to you two." He said. I have to note that there was a sarcasm in his tone.
"I'm sorry Reborn-sama. Here extra espresso. Please don't kill me." she bowed with cup of presso in her hands moving toward infant.
"At least you understand." Reborn nodded as he took the cup.
"We should go. Iemitsu can be little troublesome." Reborn mentioned and then smirked,"But that is not my bussines."

3rd person POV

*sound of bell*

"Who is it???" Hide asked from living room. He was still bandaged from the time Hayato blew him under the tree.

*sound of 'knock' *

"Yeah, yeah I'm going!!!" Hide growled and went to open.

*sound of banging*

"The hell I said I'm going now!!!" Hide shouted as he opened doors.

"You trash shut up and die!!! Where is Tsunayoshi?!?!" one of arrivals glared at him.