Kokuyo Land

Warning!!! Wrong grammat etc.
Btw this isn't Christmas special but just some random important chapter. (≧▽≦) I'll update Cristmas special at midnight. Maybe a time difference at your place
Thanks for 1K reads. I luv ya guys
Te~He~♡
__________________♡__________________

Tsuna's POV

It's already month after the day we made alliance with Vongola.
Nothing happened just Mukuro wanted to play with Hide so Vindice imprisoned him.

Flashback

"Kufufu Tsunayoshi-kun. You know i hate mafia right??" Mukuro asked me week after meeting Vongola. Mukuro called me out. How rare.
"Yea. Something bad??" I asked him cuz it doesn't happend that Mukuro visite me.
"Why did you made alliance with Vongola??"
I sighed. I knew he hated mafia. I knew he would act like that. I knew it. It was just matter if time.
"But you didn't say anything when i asked if you guys are okay with that"i explaned.
"Kufufu...that't cuz i didn't wanted to others think that i'm scary of them... Also i wouldn't look cool"

I sweatdropped. That Mukuro wanted to looks cool. Well...

"Do whatever you want"i sighed.
"Kufufu. Okay then see you next time" Mukuro grinned and disappeared. Creepy.

I hope he don't do something stupid.

I looked at place where he left for 5 min

Then i wanted to leave when i saw Hide and Bianchi, giving him a can of juice.
I sighed and left.
From the far place (*ehm coughschoolcoughehm*)i heard a creepy scream.

Timeskip in flasback

"Hey, hey. I heard that some guys from our school got beaten by people from Kokuyo" G5 told to G3
As I heard that i stopped like being frozen.

What the hell he's doing??

Then i sensed someone behind me.

"What do you want, Reborn??"i asked as i turned. The infant with pacifier smirked.
"No...nothing just spying Baka-Hide"Reborn replied. I could sense lie in that sentence
"Oh really?? Then good luck"i said and was about to leave when Reborn pointed gun at me.
"Say. Who is real you??"he asked.
"Ehh what do you mean?" i acted like i don't know anything.
"It's hard to believe that you are dame, when your twin is called awesome but you are better." Reborn said,still pointing gun at me.
"Who knows?? I would be happy if you lower your gun away from me"i smiled
"Okay but first answer to my questions. Do you know anything about mafia??"
"Yea i know. It's not hard to notice it."i replied.
"Then do you know anything about DW flame??"
"Yes i do."
"What kind of flame do you have??"
"Stop right there. You are talking too much so it's weird. I will not tell you anything else than that i know abou existence of DW flame, Vongola, other famiglias and that Hide is candidate to become Vongola Decimo. Also i learned this from listening Hides screams." i said in one breath. Reborn was silence. It looked like he was thinking about something so i slowly or very fastly run away. But i think it was the second option.

I told him too much.

I take out the phone and called to Hayato.
"Hai Juudaime, what can i do for you?? Even if Juudaime is on other half of Earth I'll be beside you within one sec." Hayato said as he picked the call. I sweatdropped.
"Hayato it seems like Mukuro is doing something. Tell it to others and call to Chrome. Tell her to stop Mukuro in what he is doing. Also your sis came here. Then let's meet before Kokuyo land." i said.
"Eh Juudaime. My sister is in Japan?? My stomach hurt"
"You didn't even see her yet. Don't worry she was wearing glasses."i calmed him.

Maybe i should call H&H as well.

"Hai who might ya be??"i heard a happy girl voice from other side.
At least she is happy. I heard that girls are scary when they are irritated.
"I have job. Let's meet before Kokuyo land."
"Oh it's ya H27. Wait wha....right now??"
"Of course. The see you later I'm hanging."

Another time skip

"So everyone is here. Wait...where is H&H??" i said. I wore orange hoddie and mask like everyone, but the color was different.
We looked around and then we saw a bluenette in school uniform and mask running toward us.
"Sorry.... I'm ........late"she said while breathing.

"It's okay. Then let's go." i only said.
"Eh...who are ya??"
"What are you saying. Did you hit your head?? I'm H27, of course"
"Really....just ya are always wearing suit and cloak so...."
"So i can't wear something else or what?? Lets go."
"Wha....i just never saw ya looking like that"
"Then you should get used. I can wear whatever i want."
"What what...did ya have bad day or what?"She asked jumping around me.
"Can you please stop jumping around me like little kid?? Oh yea sorry i forgot. You are little kid."
"Wha...ya are around my age... I'm not kid but lady"
"Pff yea i can see it. A young lady." i giggled.
"What did ya mean by that??"
"No, nothing"
"Ya should be happy that i could go out with ya guys"
"Eh...what did you mean by that?"i asked.
"Hm?? Wanna know, wanna know??"
"N-no"
I want to know. little part of me thought.
"Eh...okay then i won't tell ya"
"Hell-nee...are you angry??"Lambo asked.
"No...who would be angry. Lets go"she said. I could sense how angry she was. Even the people who don't have HI can sense how angry she was.
"I'm sorry...so why couldn't you go??"i apologized.
"Good for ya to asking. To say the truth people from my house wanted me to stay home."she said. Her eyes was sparkling.Seems like she wasn't asked for long time.
"Why??"
"I can't tell ya"she smiled at us. We fell.
"Why were we even talking about it. Now let's go."
"What??Wasn't it intresting??"
"No it wasn't"i replied.
"What did ya said??"
"As i said. It wasn't intresting."

"THEY ARE ARGUING LIKE MARRIED COUPLE TO THE EXTREME."i heard behind me. It was Ryohei-nii.

Really?? i thought as i blushed. Well H&H was red like tomato.

"Well...we should go now. For real."
"Yea let's go"she agreed

__________________♥_________________

Hai TBC. Now I'm going to write Christmas special.
See ya ♡