Absolute

Lol my mother forgot 'bout me so she gave me money instead of present. But still good. How did ya guys enjoyed Christmas??
__________________♡__________________

Tsuna's POV

What the hell are they doing here i thought when we saw Hide, Reborn, Bianchi and few guys that i saw somewhere. But where???

It seems like they were searching for something. Or someone??
Hide looks annoyed.

I bet that Reborn told Hide to go find Mukuro.

Then i got message.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear H27,                                                        
please go to Kokuyo land and               
help Hideyasu to defeat Rokudo           ┃
Mukuro.               
┃        Reborn          
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
(A/N:i always wanted to make something like this.....btw for the one who is reading on ntb i wrote this on mobile)

Are you kidding me?? If they want Hide to defeat Mukuro then let him do it himself...why should i help him??......oh yea forgot that Mukuro would kill him i facepalmed.

"Let's go to his place"i said.
"Hai"everyone replied except H&H.
"Who is he??"she asked.
"Mist-nii" Lambo told her.

-Mukuro's beautiful building-

Mukuro was humming in his beautiful damaged home.

When they will come?? When they wil come?? Kufufu i'm looking forward.

The others saw flowers around him. They ignored it.

- Back to Tsuna's POV-

When we arrived, Chrome was already waiting us. Of course she covered her face.

"Boss....welcome"she said

"Um...Mist where is he??"i asked with angry voice.

"U-um...as usually."she replied.
"Thank you"i said as i passed her.

"Hey....the other Mist. What did you thought??"i shouted when i came to his room(?).

"Ah Ts-... H27. What did you mean by that??" Mukuro said covering his face with hood. H&H came with me.
"Why did you attacked people from Namimori Middle. Wait why I'm even asking." cause i realized what he wanted.

"Why are you acting like kid???"
"Cuz it's fun"

-Meanwhile-

Hide and his so called friends somehow defeated the Kokuyo gang. Now they are going to kick Mukuro's ass.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To say true fact....they let them go cuz they wanted Mukuro play with them. Sad story.

- Back to Tsuna's POV...again-

"Ah it seems like they came." Mukuro jumped from sofa ignoring me glaring at him.

"Prepare"someone was shouting from hall. That voice. It was Hide.

In the moment when he stepped into this room he was kicked in face. Mukuro would let him flying to the moon, but Hide was stoped by wall.

"Hey is he alive?? It would be annoying if he is alive" Hayato asked, looking at corpse

"Noo....this guy is still breathing." Lambo cried with his sad voice.

"Hey Baka-Hide....the hell H27 what are you doing here??" Reborn asked when he came in.

"Well....i'm scolding the person who you guys are after"i replied like nothing.

Reborn turned at Mukuro. Then at me. Then he smirked. Looks like he realized that my mist is Mukuro

"Kufufu...now Sawada Hideyasu, stand up." Mukuro laughed.

Hide slowly stood up....like drunk father.

They started to fight. For my request Chrome brought popcorn for us.

(*near the end of battle*)
(A/N:sorry I'm not good with fighting scenes. But i can tell ya that Hide was kicked,punched, slapped and stabbed for more that 10 times)

"Stop!"i shouted. Both of them looked at me.
"Mukuro... i have job for you"i whispered so only Mukuro and others could hear.
Mukuro came near me.
"Vindice will come soon. Let them capture you"i told him.
"Kufufu. Why??"
"You will look for few informations i want. You can take Ken and Chikusa with you"

"Kufufu. Roger H27"

Then i hit him in stomach. I let him lay on floor.

"Is it okay?? Isn't he your Mist??"Reborn asked.
"It's okay"i grinned.

"Wait...he is your mist??? And i though you were our alliance. I don't want to see you anymore. Get lost. Oh but H&H will remain here" Hide smirked as he stood from ground very paintfuly.

"Tch. Stop ordering me. Who do you think i'm?? I made alliance with Nono not you.Even if you are next boss I can kill you here right now"

"I think i already told ya that i don't accept any order beside H27's" H&H said. She was quiet for while so it was suprising.

"Ah they are comming. Let's go. Mukuro don't forget your work"i waved at him. Then we left leaving Hide and Reborn looking at us.

End of flashback

Shirley's POV

"Hm~hm~hm~" i hummed random melody. Everyone left to buy food so I'm home alone. Yes everyone left.

I was having a trip throught this mansion cuz i haven't done it yet.

I found out that this mansion has 30 guests rooms, 12 bed rooms, 30 rooms for servants, 4 kitchens, 6 bathrooms, 3 study rooms, 5 libraries, one garden outside mansion, one inside and few rooms i didn't looked in. Now I'm going to the building near mansion.

When i opened i realized it was storage. There was a lot of old books and things like that. I opened the box on top of those books.

I found a beautiful fan. It was light blue slowly changing into white. Then there was beautiful ornamented violet flower drawned on it.

In the box i found a letter.

For Shirley.

I opened it and started to read.

My dear daughter. I hope this fan will be usefull someday for you.
Your beloved mother.
.
.
.
.
Wait that is all???
I took the fan in mansion.
What should i do with this fan??
Then the phone rang.

"Hai??"
"Ohh it's you Shirley. It's me Papa."
"Why are you calling??"
"What?? I can't talk with my own daughter??? How cold"
"No that's not like that."
"Well it's okay. Now listen to me carefuly."
"Dad has something happened??"

It was unusual that father's serious.

"Yea. You know that your mama is from yakuza right??"
"Ye i know. So what??"
"From tomorrow you will be observated by your grandfather. And i need you to be lady-like."
.
.
.
"Wait does that mean that i'm not lady-like?? And why should i be lady-like??"
"Because your grandfather is very strict person."
"So how should i act??"
"You will have to act like everything you say is Absolute. And of course you have to be polite."
"...."
"Ya know like queen."father ended the call with that.

___________________♥_________________
Happy new year. One day later =_=

I think i just wrote something very stupid. This is the worst part that i wrote. NOOOO.
I just read this story from start. It doesn't have any sense. I think after i will finish this story i will rewrite it.
Well but next time i'll write something better....or so i think.