Steal the Azure Sky

Wrong grammar etc.
Why i hate the school so much??? Well i love math and breaks but...Why the exams even exist?? TT^TT
Today i almost stabbed my enemy in school by scissors. He just shouldn't dodge ×_×
He soo irritate me!!!
What about you?? Do you like school?? Do ya have someone ya hate like me??
Also i just watched Clannad. Again. Waahh why it has to be so sad TT^TT???Well leave it aside. Please enjoy this chapter.
Te~he~ ♡
__________________♡__________________

Shirley's POV

Today was fun i thought after i saw beaten Mochida.
If Tsuna is that strong why is he bullied??
"Hey woman why are you standing there like that??" Gokudera asked.
"Oh nope. Nothing just thinking" i said and went after others.

-At home-

I went into my room and opened the laptop. I lain on bed and opened mail.
Everything was request.
I read everything and chose the one with heightest price and reason.

Hello Hells&Heavens,I want you to steal Azure Sky.My parents wanna me become fiance of someone i don't even know. If the Azure Sky will disappeare, the marriage will be canceled.

Miyuki Chise

"I love love story. Let's ask her if she has someone she love"i said loudly. I'm soo excited. >_<

H&H has logged in
Miyu is online

H&H: Hello Miyuki Chise-san
Miyuki: U-um hello. My request
H&H: You dont need to worry ill accept your request Miyuki-san
Miyuki: Oh really thank you very much
H&H: btw do you have anyone you love?
Miyuki: heh??
H&H: why dont you wanna get married??
Miyuki: t-that is cuz i already have someone i like. He might not know but i still love him
H&H: hmm?? What kind of person he is??
Miyuki: his name is Chigaya Rei. he is gentle and nice. He isnt rich. He is always cheerful and friendly. I know him from school
H&H: ??? Im sorry that im asking you but..how old are you??
Miyuki: 14
H&H: heh??? Wait wait wait do you mean that you parents made marriage for 14 old girl?? in this age???
Miyuki: ....yes
H&H: i will leave it aside... don't worry ill definitely steal that gem
Miyuki: thank you
H&H: youre welcome. Bye
Miyuki: Bye

Now i'm rolling on bed. "Aww it was soo (A/N:maybe not) romantic. What would happen if i have boyfriend. "I said my thoughts.●●●
"Nope, papa would kill him"I stoped dreaming and finaly looked what is Azure Sky.
Hm hm. I nodded as i read info about gem.

Azure Sky.A beautiful azure colored big saphire(Al₃O₂) 2684ct(idk if it exist?? But i just write it like that XD i love ya science ٩(♡ε♡ )۶). Now it's a necklace with Au.It's been founded in 1745 and been used as proof of love.

"What kind of love??? The hell. Don't give me this piece of sh*t" i shouted angrily. (im sorry im not polite)
"I don't need to research anymore. Just send the notice to police."

Dear police HQ,
tonight at 8 P.M. i will steal the Azure Sky. May the God will forgive us.

Hells&Heavens (i would add some cute emoji here but i have weird keyboard. sorry. if someone have japanese keayboard then its a rabbit ♡)

I checked it again and then sent it.As soon as possible i already saw news on TV.
Wow that was fast i thought. Well time to work.

Tsuna's POV

When i came home Kaa-san was watching news.
"Kaa-san tadaima!!"i shouted
"Ara Tsu-kun okaeri. Listen to this." she said as she pointed on TV.
They were talking something about notice from famous thief.

" Dear police HQ,tonight at 8 P.M. i will steal the Azure Sky. May the God will forgive us.

Hells&Heavens " i read.

I facepalmed.
Really?? Why she is sending the notice??
"Isn't it awesome??? There is famous thief in Namimori" Kaa-san placed hand on cheek with smile on her face.
Kaa-san i'm right before ur eyes. This isn't awesome... maybe little bit i thought while looking away
"Kaa-san i'm going out today so eat without me"i told her and went to my room.
"Tsuna what happen??" Gio-nii asked
"Nothing. H&H sent a notice so I'm going to observe" i said (¯―¯٥)
"Eh?? She is in Namimori??"
"Seems so"i replied and started to change clothes.
"Well then see ya later"i say.
Gio-nii waved and then returned on his place before PC.

Timeskip
3rd person POV

The police came to protect the jewel
H&H was happily talking with Miyuki-san in her room.It wasn't time yet so she was taking time.

On other hand H27 was sitting outside on tree with binocular.

Tsuna's POV

Why she is so... well i would like to see her face i thought
" 23 minutes until eight."i thought loudly.It was boring so i opened the laptop and started to hack something.
When i realized what i was hacking i was already reading the messages between H&H and Miyuki Chise.
I took a binocular and looked in Miyuki-san window. The named girl was there, talking with very similar person.
Wait isn't that the girl that i saw two weeks ago when she flying passing me?? I tried to remember.

Then my hyper intuition said that someone is comming so i hid little bit. It was policeman. =_=
After he left i looked once more. That girl ,even Miyuki Chise ,wasn't there.

Shirley's POV
"Well i have to go now. I still have to place the trap."i tell to Miyuki.
"U-um. I leave that to you" Miyuki-san say.

I went to the underground to place some trap. Something with electric etc.etc.
Then i covered myself by mist flame and went into room with jewel.
I placed Phosphorus to set a trap.
And the last. Sleeping gas~♡ i sing to myself and placed the little gas bomb in each corner. Then i waited.

__________________♥__________________ About this time i'm having exams so i won't be able to update soon (or if i just don't write it in class XD)Also...if ya have seen some good comedy and romance anime pls write it to me.
Te~he~♡ See ya next time