Secret

Tsuna's POV

"...Konata-chan, to the extreme." I heard.
"Konata???" I asked.
"Hey Ryohei, what do you mean??" I asked after I broken into the room. Ryohei covered her face.
"I said that I forgot to help her with biology. You know, just thinking loudly."  He smiled.
"Heh!?" I looked at him suspiciously.
"Sa~ sa~ Sawada. If I'm sure then Chrome was looking after you."
"If you say, then....." i left.
After that, I searched for Chrome. She was with Hayato and Takeshi. I waved at her. She said something to Hayato and Takeshi and then ran toward me.
"Chrome, I heard, you were looking for me."

"Report from Mukuro-sama."she said.

"Ok. What is it??"

.

.

.

.

"I'm lonely, Tsunayoshi-kun." she said. Or Mukuro said.

Only that?? I sweatdropped. Really Mukuro. What the hell are you doing??

"Also. Vindice caught something really intresting." she/he continued.

Oh. At least he is doing his work  I thought.

"So. What is that something." I asked.

"I don't know." she/he replied. Then the normal Chrome returned.

"Thanks Chrome. You can return to your work."

After that, she returned to Hayato and Takeshi. I was about to go back to H&H and Ryohei, when I saw Ryohei rushed toward me.

"Hey. Ryohei, what's up?? What happened??" I asked when he came.

"She....H&H.....she is...dead!!!" Ryohei shouted.

"What??" I gasped.

What?? What is happening?? I thought

"Ryohei, what do you mean??" I shouted at him.

"She....she is not breathing." Ryohei whispered "even I don't know. I don't understand. She suddenly stoped breathing. And her heart stoped beating. I don't get what is happening right now."

Oh god, he snapped. And I also snapped.

I ran to department, where she is. She looks like she is sleeping. There is no way, she is dead.

"Hey H&H. Wake up. Don't you hear me?? I said, wake up." I shook with her. She didn't reacted. Her mask slowly fell down.  Her hair looked similar. Her lips looked similar. Her face looked similar.

Konata my eyes spreaded. She was Konata. H&H was Konata. She was so close. And I didn't knew it.

No. I knew it. I knew that you were H&H. For long long time. I knew it already from the time I met you. That you are daughter of Hellsfire famiglia. That you are Hells&Heavens. I smiled with bitter smile

"I just pretended to not knowing."

Flashback

Bzz. Bzz. My phone vibrated. I took it from the pocket and looked. It's a mail. I opened it to look from who.

[Tsu-kun, remember. Strawberry shortcake.

PS: Hellsfire daughter, H&H, is in Japan. I'm sending a photo.

-Giotto]

Hells&Heavens?? Hm. She looks pretty. Maybe I will offer her a alliance. I thought.

"Hm??" I noticed someone in river.

"She is......what?? What is she doing there?? And why??" I asked myself, when I noticed it was Hellsfire daughter.

Is she playing with water?? I looked at her confused. Then she started drowning.

"My god." I sighed.  I jumped down to save her. At shore I looked at her better. Blue hair. Pink lips.

She breathed heavily. Then she opened her beautiful orange eyes. My eyes met her. At that time I already knew.

End of flashback

"HEY GIRLY THIEF. CHIBI. SHORTY. OPEN YOUR EYES.  PLEASE. JUST ONE MORE TIME. OPEN YOUR EYES. PLEASE." I shouted and shook with her again. For first time, my eyes was filled with something weird. It was wet. Ah. I know. This is tear.

"Please. Wake up. Konata. Stand up. Go. Jump. Dance.Any move will be okay. Smile again. Let's eat lunch together again. Let's go out with everyone again. Let's spend another Christmas again. Just. Please. Live." I begged. But she still lie on ground. She still didn't woke up.

"Konata-chan." Lampo cried. He was playing a lot with her. Everyone was calling her name. But nothing changed. Everyone loved her.

I took her in my arms. And then went out. In other movies in this time, it should be raining. But now, the sun was shining.

Ah. Maybe the world hates me. He take everything from me. Why?? I looked at sky with that thoughts

"WHY?? WHY DID YOU TOOK HER AWAY. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME?? EVEN 7 YEARS BACK THEN YOU DID IT. WHY?? KONATA DIDN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU. WHY??" I shouted. But no one answered me. I hate it. Back then. And now. Again.

"J-juudaime." Hayato looked at me worily.

"I know. I won't do it again." I told him. Then I looked at sky again. Clouds were coming. And then rain. I looked at Kyoya at Takeshi.

"Hn. (Just wanted to do it.)" Kyoya said

Takeshi just smiled. It was his sad smile that looked happy. For everyone to not be sad. He has nothing to say. I'm sure, if he tell something, he will cry.

The raindrops started to fall on the ground. Everyone went silent. But there was one who broke the silent.

"Heheh. So she is finally dead?? Lucky for me." I heard from behing. I looked and it was the woman, who we found. Her eyes looked crazy.

"What do you mean. What did you to her??" I glared at that woman. She smiled. Creepy.

"Nothing. Just took her soul. Oh I know. You looked sooo desperate. I will give you one chance. If ....

TBC

Guys I did it. I finally revealed her identity.....well I also killed her. OMG what have I done??